five

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

New Orleans, 1917

"Rebekah, I need your help." Azalea walked into Rebekah's room.

"Yes, Aza?" She asked her.

"What color dress should I wear for the party? Light blue or maroon?"

"I always did like maroon on you," Rebekah commented, "but we don't want it looking like a funeral, so blue. Bring the dress here and I'll help you. We don't have that long until guests begin to arrive."

"Alright. Just a second." She vamp-sped back to her room, grabbing the dress and returning to Rebekah.

"Gorgeous." She smiled, standing up and walking towards her friend. "Too bad you won't be able to wear it."

"What are you talking ab-" Azalea started, before Rebekah snapped her neck.

"Were the dramatics really necessary, sister?" Klaus walked into the room.

"You of all people should understand that it was, brother." Rebekah turned to him. "Couldn't we've just compelled her not to do anything?"

"She'd decided she had enough of the compulsion and began to wear vervain in bracelets and necklaces about a month ago." He informed his sister. Rebekah let out a soft 'Oh'.

Azalea woke up with a start, sitting up quickly. She looked around Rebekah's room, to see Elijah sitting in a chair, waiting for her to wake up. "What happened?"

Elijah sighed. "Unfortunately, Kol had plans for the demise of our dear brother Niklaus, I just have one question..."

"What did you do?" Azalea questioned, now panicking just a little.

"...Did you know?"

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You think I'd be involved in a plot to kill my best friend?"

"Kol tends to implement you to his little schemes. Now, answer me. Did you know?" Elijah stood up.

"I had no idea. What did you do to him?" Azalea stood up as well.