six

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"You're hosting a dinner party?" Azalea yelled at the phone, which was across the kitchen as she grabbed a glass.

"Yeah, and you're coming." Damon decided.

"The hell I am. Elijah is gonna be there, he likes respect, you're notorious for being disrespectful. Ergo, you are gonna die tonight, and I don't wanna be in the grave next to you." She said, walking back over to the phone and putting it up to her ear once again.

"You'll be fine. Your ancient ass doesn't have anywhere to be, anyway." Damon reassured.

"Shut the hell up!" She sighed as she pour blood out of a blood bag. "Fine, I'll be there, but if Elijah rips out your heart, know that I'm not gonna even try to help you."

"Whatever, blondie."

"You're such a bitch." She retaliated. He knew she hated him calling her blondie.

"You're my bitch." He sung out, causing her to scoff. "You little-"

He hung up before she could finish. She let out a small growl, grabbing her glass and going into the living room and sitting down.

"Good evening." Elijah greeted as Damon opened the door, Azalea next to him.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in." Damon told him.

"Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider." He told the two, mostly talking to Damon.

"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you." Damon smiled.

"Hmm. Well, that's good." Elijah entered the house. "Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?"

"Crystal." Damon said, before shutting the front door and going over to Alaric. Elijah and Azalea were left next to each other.

"If they had any ill will I'd hope that you would tell me, Azalea." Elijah said in a low voice, so no one would hear him. She gave him a smile.