two

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

After Elijah's sudden attack on Finn, Klaus and Azalea took Elijah out of the room. Azalea figured they needed a little time, so Azalea went back to watch Kol and Finn.

"Azalea, please, let me explain." He said as she walked back in.

"Hm. Let me think about that." She pretended to think for a second. "No. I don't think I will."

She walked towards him, getting mere inches from his face, and speaking in a soft tone. "Nice body, by the way." She ran her finger down his jawline, her tone becoming more harsh. "How long before I can ruin it?"

"It doesn't have to be like this." He pleaded.

"My love, you know as well as I that it absolutely does. My only regret is that I don't get to kill you right now."

"Now, Azalea, be nice." Klaus said as he walked back in the room. " Gentleman! I apologize for keeping you waiting. Good news is, I've returned with an old friend. Someone who wants to say hello."

Kol, Azalea, and Finn watch as Marcel followed Klaus into the room, looking pleased. Azalea smiled when she saw him.

Marcel smiled widely. "Hello! How's it going, fellas?"

"Ah, you again. You ever get bored of getting bullied by my brother?" Kol said. Marcel chuckled as he stripped off his jacket and hung it up before rolling up his sleeves.

"Oh, I volunteered for this." Marcel assured him.

"Did ya?"

"The way I see it, you have it coming." He shoved Kol roughly in the chest. "First, you messed with Davina. Then, you tried to cheat on Azalea. Now, I hear you wanna drag Rebekah into all this. Uh-uh. Not happening." Marcel shook his head. Azalea crossed her arms.

"Well, I'd prefer you both to join me against our mother. But, I'll happily settle for one or the other. Either way, if you continue to defy me, your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence of agonizing torture!" Klaus said with amusement, smiling at them. Kol looked torn and turned to Finn, who maintained a poker face.

"So, which is it to be?" After a long pause, Marcel dragged Kol by his manacles into a room upstairs, with Azalea following, where he violently shoved him into an armchair.