eleven

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚢 𝚍𝚘, 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"We've been at this for what seems like forever. Don't you have enough of an army now?" Azalea complained as they dredged through the woods on the hot Portland night.

"I think that if you would stop complaining and actually help it'd be done a lot quicker." Klaus said.

"Dick..." She muttered, snatching his phone out of his hand as it rang and answering it. "Klaus's phone, Azalea speaking. Who's this?"

"I need to talk to Klaus, Lea." Stefan said in a gruff tone.

"Fair enough." She said, before handing the phone back to Klaus.

"Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves." Klaus said.

"Your father is dead." Stefan deadpanned. Both Klaus and Azalea's faces fell into a serious look.

"What did you say to me?" Klaus asked.

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" Stefan asked him.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." Klaus remarked, as Azalea got closer to the phone to hear what Stefan was saying better.

"He followed Elena and attacked her, but me and Damon vervained him, finding out that he had a dagger, which we guess he meant for Rebekah, and Elena daggered him." Stefan explained

"I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself." Klaus decided.

"Well, he is here. Come by whenever." Stefan offered.

"If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?"

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes." Stefan confirmed.

"I wanna talk to Rebekah."

"That's not a problem. She is right here."
Stefan's end goes quiet as he hands over the phone to Rebekah.

"Hello Nik." Rebekah greeted.

"Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with the dagger?"