seven

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*..*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*..*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Azalea had just finished listening to Damon's fourth voicemail to her. A day after Elijah had gotten daggered, she decided she couldn't take living in the same house he was kept in, and moved out. Damon, needless to say, was obviously not happy with her sudden change. She rolled her eyes, putting her phone in her pocket and continuing to walk down the streets of Mystic Falls.

"Katerina Petrova, back again." She muttered to herself, after hearing Damon's message, informing her that they lost the moonstone. She turned the corner, to find the street empty, except for one man. She would've found this suspicious, if she'd cared.

As the man passed, he grabbed her arm. "Azalea?"

"How in the hell did you-" She was cut of when he raised his free hand, and waves of pain shot through her head until she was unconscious.

Azalea woke up to find herself in some unknown apartment. She stood up quickly, to see Katherine Pierce on the couch next the her. She was startled by the sudden opening of the door. In entered Alaric and the man who attacked her. Alaric's smile fell when he saw her.

"Aza..." He breathed out, shocked.

"I'd heard whispers of a Lea Rivers in town, and she sounded exactly how you described Azalea. So I figured I would-"

"Alaric, what are you doing?" Azalea asked him, still confused.

"Elijah told me he killed you himself. That he wanted to save me the burden of killing my best friend in a fit of anger." Alaric said, and then Azalea understood.

"Nik." She smiled. "Is it really you?"

"I've missed you, Aza." He said. She ran over to him and took him into a long overdue hug. Before quickly pulling away and slapping him.

"That's for locking Kol in a box. You had better plan to release him soon."

"If I recall correctly, you were the one that left New Orleans."

"Elijah compelled me, then he told you I died. Don't blame it on me. Last time I saw you, the real you, you were on a mission to murder me."

"Shouldn't have tried to release Kol." He muttered. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, excuse me for getting sick of missing my one lover that you take from me for a century at a time."
She turned back around and walked over to the cabinet, looking for alcohol. "Why is Katerina here, exactly? I thought I was rid of treacherous bitches like her in my life."