thirteen

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Kol, you understand I kind of had to leave. Klaus thought I was the reason you got tossed of the balcony." Azalea complained.

"You were." Kol said.

"Yes, but he doesn't know that. Not the point. I wanted to spend the night away from your family, maybe save myself from your mother's fury, so I did." Azalea said, watching the road.

"Anyway, Nik and I are going to the grill to share a few drinks if you'd care to join."

"I'll be there in five minutes, my love." Azalea decided.

"I'll be waiting, darling." He said, before hanging up. She smiled as she put her phone down. She turned the music up as she drove, singing along with the song Highway To Hell by AC/DC. When she arrived at the grill, she let the song finish, before getting out and walking inside. She looked around for a second, seeing Kol and Klaus standing there with drinks in their hands. She walked over to them, grabbing Kol's arm and putting it around her shoulders.

"My love." She greeted, getting on her tip toes and kissing him passionately, which he returned. "Nik. I hope you're over our little fight."

"Azalea. I can never stay upset with you for long, can I?"

"Hm. I remember you didn't talk to me for two months because I killed one of your artist friends, what was his name? Polidoro da Caravaggio? I think that's right. Do you remember, Kol?" Azalea said, looking up at him. He smirked.

"Ah, yes, Polidoro. Talented artist, but such a nasty man. Although, he tasted quite good." Kol mused, enjoying making Klaus revisit the memories.

"Well, he lived five hundred years ago. Better not to meditate on such things." Klaus dismissed. Caroline entered the Grill. Azalea smiled deviously, directing Kol's eyes to Caroline.

Kol pointed at her. "I remember her from last night. She looks like a tasty little thing."

"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver." Klaus threatened.

"Aw, no need to be mean." Azalea teased,
grabbing a drink for herself.

"Caroline!" Klaus caught her attention. She did it look happy to see him.

"Oh, it's you."

"Join us for a drink?" Klaus offered.

"Mmm, I'd rather die of thirst. But thanks." Caroline countered, walking away.