eight

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*..*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚜"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*..*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Azalea arrived at the high school gym in her 60's attire, immediately finding Klaus. "I already hate this."

"What? The dance?" He asked, and she nodded.

"This dress is itchy, and I have to pretend like you're just some old, stuffy, history teacher. Where is Damon?"

"Over there, talking with my doppelgänger and Stefan." Klaus said. Azalea smiled and waved as Damon turned and spotted them.

"Fancy seeing you here, Lea." Damon greeted Azalea. She smile at him.

"Special dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted." Klaus said. Azalea struggled to keep a straight face.

"I'm not impressed." Klaus looked disappointed and looked at Damon.

"No?"

"Let me know if either of you see anything out of whack." Damon instructed, before turning around. He turned back towards the two, though. "Also, I forgot to tell you, apparently, according to Rose, Klaus has this sidekick bitch that has been his best friend for like centuries. She's blonde, and her name is Azalea De Luca."

When Damon left, Azalea started laughing. "Trying to boost the ego, are we?"

"Oh, shut up."

"So, what's the big, almighty Klaus plan? You still haven't told me." She asked, as they began to walk away from the dance.

"I haven't told you because you aren't gonna like it." Klaus told her. She sighed.

"Fine. Hit me." Azalea sighed, not liking where the conversation was going.

"You're the bait."

"Bait? Really?" Klaus nodded. She rolled her eyes, as they entered the hallways. "Ugh. Fine, but you owe me, big time."

He pulled a stake out. She looked down at it. "What are you doing with that?"

"Don't worry, I wouldn't kill you." He stabbed her in the stomach, making her groan in pain. Then, he wiped the blood off of his hand, onto her dress. "I'm just making it look better."