ten

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The summer months went by slowly. Azalea lived a normal life. She got a job, got an apartment, and lived the most normal life a vampire could. That is, until one original hybrid called her.

"Nik, have you come to your right mind?"

"No. I'm returning to Mystic Falls." Klaus said. She smiled.

"You know what I'm gonna say, Nik." Azalea mused, grabbing apple juice from her fridge.

"Don't you dare, Azalea De Luca." Klaus said, underlying amusement in his voice.

"I told you so. You bastard bitch."

"No need to be crude, love. Besides, I have a gift for you." Klaus went silent.

"Hello?" Rebekah's voice came through the phone.

"Rebekah?" Azalea's face fell. She couldn't believe it. They didn't end off on great terms before she left.

"Azalea.. You're alive! But Elijah-"

"Told you he killed me. I know. He compelled me to forget about you. Long story." Azalea explained.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry about Kol." Rebekah tried to smooth things over.

"It's okay. I'll have him back soon enough. Could you possibly hand the phone back to Nik so I can yell at him some more?" Rebekah chuckled at the statement, before handing the phone back to Klaus.

"How DARE you not tell me you undaggered Rebekah! I swear I'm gonna find a white oak stake and murder your ass!" Azalea threatened.

Klaus let out a small laugh. "My little flower, I'm stronger and faster than you."

"But not smarter. You maybe the smartest man on the earth, but to every man there is always a greater woman." She told him.

"I forgot how much of a feminist you were."

"That's not feminism, it's facts." Azalea shrugged. "Call me when you need me, 'kay?"

"Of course." He said, before hanging up the phone.