four

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Open the door, Azalea." Rebekah said, as Azalea closed herself into her blood-covered room. Her hunger only grew as her time ran down.

"No. I know what you're going to make me do if I come out." Azalea replied, pulling her blanket further over herself.

"It's for your own good. We are just trying to right our wrongs." Rebekah insisted, trying to open the door again, only to be stopped by the chair under the knob.

"You did nothing wrong. You have nothing to right. Leave me be." Azalea demanded. Her breathing got heavier as she heard a pair of heartbeats go in front of her door.

"Aza, please open the door." Kol pleaded.

"Give me one good reason to." Azalea said, as she quietly walked over to her window.

"For me." Kol said, after a moment of thought. She opened the window, careful not to make a sound.

"Give me a second." Azalea said, before carefully jumping out of the window and making a run for it. She ran through the woods, until she made it to the path. She leaned on a tree to catch her breath.

At the house, Kol kicked her door open and rushed into the room. He saw the open window and panicked. He rushed up to the human he'd compelled and snapped his neck.

"Kol, calm down! We'll find her." Rebekah exclaimed, looking her brother in the eyes, grabbing his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Azalea continued down the path, using her hand to block her eyes from the sun. She turned around quickly as she heard sticks snapping in the woods.

"I refuse to go back." She said with the utmost confidence. She turned around, to see herself walking down the path.

"Hello?" Her past self asked, in a matter of seconds a person shot out from the brush and pushed her against a tree.

"What are you doing?" Past-Azalea asked, squirming in an attempt to get out of his grip. A smirk grew onto his face as he looked her in the eye.

"Don't scream." He compelled, she looked at him with confusion. Then, he grabbed her bracelet and tore it off of her wrist. With a displeased look, he once again met her eyes.

"I hate to do this, because I love a good plea for mercy, but don't scream." He compelled her again. This time, her lips only quivered in fear.

"Stop. Don't." She breathed out, as he bit into her neck. She groaned in pain as he drank from her.