five

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

" 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 "

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・..・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Azalea felt a hunger she hadn't in a while. It was like just being turned. for the first time again. It was almost indescribable. She clutched her stomach and went to the dining room. There Gia, Josh, and Marcel also seemingly hungry.

"What in the hell is happening now?" Azalea asked, but before anyone could answer, Klaus walked in.

"Your vampires seem to think it's lunchtime." Klaus said, looking around at the four. "What is it?"

"What do you think? Your damn brother is on some bullshit again!" Azalea blurted.

"They're not the only ones who are hungry. It's all of us." Marcel answered, more civilly than Azalea.

"Like super-sized hungry." Josh continued. "And there's an all you can eat werewolf buffet through those doors."

Azalea went to Klaus's side, facing away from the other three vampires. "You need to fix this. Soon. All those vampires can't last as long as someone like me or Marcel can. One person slips up and it becomes a bloodbath in there."

"Davina, start the spell!" Azalea heard Marcel yell as she walked back down the stairs. She smelled blood as a few of the vampires held the others off. She went over to Klaus quickly.

"What in the hell happened?" Azalea asked in a hushed tone.

"You were right. They can't help but fight." Klaus said, turning to watch Davina and Kol start the spell.
Hayley walked up beside Klaus.

"You admitting I'm right? What an occasion." Azalea said as the two witches started chanting. A gust of wind blew past Davina when they stopped chanting.

Once they discovered the spell worked, all of the werewolves went rushing out as the vampires stood in the shade, as they're rings had stopped working due to the spell. When all of the werewolves left, Klaus threw Kol into the middle of the courtyard, making his head bleed.

"Nik! Wha-" Azalea started, before Klaus held a hand up to stop her.

"I no longer have to treat you like anything more but the treacherous liar you truly are." Klaus remarked as Kol sat up.