sixteen

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Azalea and Kol walked down the street, sharing a pair of headphones to listen to one of Kol's new favorite band, Metallica. It was interrupted by a call from Jeremy Gilbert.

"Jeremy Gilbert. Nice to see I'm still on your speed dial, mate. Hey, you want to meet up at the batting cages in Denver?" Kol joked as he answered the phone.

"Actually, it's Elena Gilbert." Was the response. Azalea rolled her eyes.

"What a treat. Yeah, I was just thinking of all the clever ways I could have your brother killed, but I'd settle for ripping off his illustrated arm instead."

"I need to talk to you – in person." Elena said, ignoring Kol's proclamation "I wanna call a truce, in the name of Silas."

Kol and Azalea stopped walking. "You want to talk about Silas?"

"I'll meet you wherever you want. I'll come to you." Elena suggested.

"I'll tell you what. How about we come to you?" He said, ringing the doorbell. "If you want a truce, open the door and invite us in."

We're waiting, Elena. Let us in and we can talk truce." Azalea said.

"Hello?"

"Wouldn't that be kind of stupid to invite you in?" Elena asked. Azalea shrugged when Kol looked over at her. After all, She was right. It would be stupid.

"On the contrary, I can't kill your brother with my own two hands, or I'll suffer the hunter's curse and spend the next 20 years trying to off myself in gruesome ways. And I've heard that vervain's back in town, so I can't compel you to kill him either. So I think it's fair to say you're semi-safe, for now." Kol listed.

"I'm the only one that can invite him inside." They heard Jeremy whisper.

"He's right, obviously." Kol said, before Elena opened the door for the two.

"You'd think being alive for over a thousand years would teach me some manners, but we couldn't resist stopping by."

"If I let both of you in, my brother goes. You're not getting near him." Elena proposed.