fourteen

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Not long later, Kol and Azalea were called by Klaus to go to Denver, to befriend Jeremy Gilbert. Although Kol didn't want to, Azalea made him do it.

"Remind me again why we are going to play baseball with the Gilbert boy." Kol said as they walked down the sidewalk.

"Because we'd never met him and Klaus wanted us to watch him. To him, your just a buddy, and I'm your charming girlfriend." She said, as they got to the batting cages. She grabbed a baseball bat and handed it to him. "Now, chin up."

As they turned the corner, they saw Elena and Damon talking to Jeremy. "This aught to be good."

"I suppose we're gonna have a bit of fun." Azalea said, as Elena turned around to look at them.

"Jer..." She started.

"Hey guys." Jeremy greeted.

"Damon, it's Kol!" Elena exclaimed, before Kol hit Damon with the wooden baseball bat. The bat broke in half as Damon fell to the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Jeremy said, as Azalea smiled at him.

"Jeremy, get back! He's an Original."

"What?"

"Sorry, Jer. We played you." Azalea shrugged.

"No hard feelings, mate. But we're not buds." Kol grabbed an aluminum bat from the bat rack. "You know, I'll never get use to aluminum. But hey, at least it won't break."

Kol swung to hit Damon with the bat, but Damon grabbed it and with his other hand picked up half of the broken wooden bat and stabbed Kol through the chest with it. He fell to the ground. Azalea another bar and took a quick swing at Damon, hitting him in the torso.

"You know, Damon, I liked you. I really didn't want it to come to this, but you just stabbed my boyfriend." She broke the bat in half, coming at him. He grabbed it, struggled to stop it from moving forward. It was touching his heart before she was hit in the back by another bat. She pushed Damon down to see Elena holding the bat.

"See, I never did like you. I thought whiny and weak." Azalea shrugged, grabbing her by the neck and putting her against the wall. "I was right about the weak part. Now, Klaus wouldn't want me to kill you, I'm sure, but your brother... Well, it's safe to say he's free rein."