two

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*.𝚝𝚠𝚘.*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*..*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Good morning, Rebekah." Azalea greeted as she walked through the town.

"Azalea. It's good to see you." Rebekah said, eyeing her brother, Kol, for some reason.

"Would you like to join me on my walk?" She offered, Rebekah looked back at her older brothers, who nodded. Rebekah smiled and hooked her arm with Azalea's.

"Perhaps I could join." Kol walked towards the girls. Rebekah scowled at him.

"Only if you'd like." Azalea frowned, Remembering the conversation they'd had in the garden.

"Kol-" Rebekah started.

"I'm just trying to make friends, little sister. Is there a problem?" Kol had a smug grin. Rebekah only rolled her eyes as they walked through town, before reaching common area, where Alexander stood on a stage, preaching about vampires.

"Ugh. How disgusting his actions are." Azalea said with disgusting.

"He is quite ravishing, though." She said, watching as he stepped off of the stage.

"He's pathetic." She spat. "But if you really like him, go talk to him."

Rebekah walked towards Alexander, forgetting about her brother. "How?"

"Pardon?" She turned towards Kol.

"How is he pathetic?"

"The only thing that give his life meaning is the thing he seeks to destroy so badly." She looked up at Kol. "That's quite pathetic if you ask me." She began walking back again, Kol walking next to her.

"I can't help but agree. That is pathetic." Kol agreed, which surprised her.

"You don't- You don't think I'm mental?" She raised about eyebrow.

"Now why would I think that, darling?" Kol grabbed her wrist and made her face him. "Maybe you're just more intelligent than the rest of them."

"I know what you're trying to do. I won't fall for your boyish charm that easily, Kol Mikaelson." Azalea narrowed her eyes at him.

"Perfect. I love a good challenge."

Over the next few months Azalea had grown close to the Mikaelson's. Especially the youngest two, Kol and Rebekah. Rebekah had fallen in love with Alexander, which in turn meant Azalea and Kol visited each other often.

"Kol, my brother is becoming more paranoid. I'm worried about what he would do."

"What do you mean, darling?" Kol turned to her.