Surprise Meeting

"You should apologize to Harry," I comment. Sirius and I were still laying in bed after our conversation with Harry and Sirius's blowup, not that I was complaining. He stayed silent as he stroked his fingers up and down my naked back while I was nuzzled against his side, using his arm for a pillow.

"I suppose," he sighs, not opening his eyes but the corner of his lip tugged up a bit. Gently placing my arm across his chest, I use him much like an anchor to pull myself closer to him.

"That was a harsh thing to say, Padfoot," I remind him.

"I know."

"You're being an arse, again."

"And you keep reminding me. I will apologize to Harry the next time we talk, okay?" he finally opens his eyes to give me a look that was asking for this conversation to be over with.

"Fine," I smirk.

"But may I remind you of something, my dear?"

"Yes?"

"I am your arse," he laughs, making me roll my eyes.

"Don't remind me," I groan playfully. He rolls his eyes at me before trying to close his eyes once more until the sound of the front door closing and Mrs. Black's screaming filled the room causing both of us to groan in unison.

"Why can't these people learn?" Sirius groans as he throws back the blankets to reveal his nakedness and stormes around the room collecting his clothing.

"Now this is a show," I giggle as I watch with my head propped up in my hand.

"Like what you see?" he smirks darkly, swooping down and capturing my lips briefly. He gave me a wink before leaving the room, slamming the door behind me.

"Well damn," I sigh to myself as I follow suit and gathered some clothes to wear, and went to the cojoining bathroom to straighten myself out for whoever walked through the door. I slowly made my way down the stairs to the kitchen to see that the only people sitting at the table were Sirius and Remus.

"Bloody hell, if it was only him I wouldn't have gotten presentable!" I groan loudly as I walked to the stove to begin brewing the tea.

"Nice to see you too, dear sister," Remus rolls his eyes at me which I returned with a cheesy grin.

"What's with the visit, hmm? Waking the Old Hag," Sirius grumbles to himself.

"Be nice, you pompous arse," I eye Sirius before returning to the screaming teapot.

"Trouble in paradise?" Remus chuckles lightly but quieted when Sirius growled at him.

"He's just being a stick in the mud, that's all," I place the tea in front of them who gave a mumbled, thanks. "Old age is finally catching up with him, I think."

"Then are you the old maid?" Sirius chuckles.

"You rotten-" I snap as I quickly yank off my slipper and chuck at his head which he dodged perfectly.

"Would you children stop? Please," Remus shakes his head, taking a sip of his tea. I roll my eyes to myself as I pour my cup and sat down across from the two, I grab Remus's copy of the Daily Prophet that he must've set down. Suddenly as if the tea went sour to my tastebuds when I looked upon the face of the woman that has caused so much grief for Remus and now Harry, Dolores Umbridge.

"High Inquisitor?" I cock a brow as I look over the paper to meet the gaze of Remus who has a small smile on his face.

"Fudge has given her a position to 'evaluate' the teaching staff because Dumbeldore has made questionable hires," Remus smiles, "check further down."