Halloween

So, two months of school already passed. It is October 31st. My favorite time of the year. Sirius FINALLY started talking to me again! I mean we are still not as close as we were, but we're descent. Chad and I are going great! We are together almost every day now.

As I walk down the hallway from class I look around for my friends. Seeing that no one is around I decided just to go a head in. The Hall was decorated with floating pumpkins and candles, little candied cakes were on the table. Taking the usual spot at the table, waiting at the table for everyone was very boring. I nibbled at the cakes and continued to drink my juice. Someone sat to my right. Looking from the corner of my eye, it's Sirius.

"Well finally someone shows up," I laugh, he just grunts. Grumpy.

"And what's with you Grumpy Pants?"

"I know you guys are planning a party for me. And I hate parties! Sarah if you have any kindness, please stop the party," he whispered in a hurry.

Okay. That's new. And how did he find out?

"I'll try Sirius," I lied.

"Thank you," he sighed. Yeah I'm not going to stop that party. After awhile Remus came in looking more tired than usual. The full moon this month beat him more than it usually did.

"How you feeling mate?" Sirius asked in a whisper.

"I'm better today I guess, I'm not as bad as yesterday."

While they talked, I started piling food on Remus's plate. He began to eat it slowly and relaxing slightly. Sirius and me exchanged a glance of worrisome for Remus.

"By the way, where is everybody?" I asked after awhile.

"James and Peter are in detention, I don't know where Lily is," Sirius trailed off looking around.

"Peter in detention? I can believe James but I can't believe that Peter is in detention. For what?" I asked bewildered.

"James decided to tried to ask Lily out in front of Professor Binns, and well the ghost doesn't appreciate people talking in his class. And well Peter got caught trying copy James' work."

Well now that makes sense. We finished our plates, and just sat there in each other's company.

"Come on let's go. I'm tired," Remus mumbled, Sirius and me nodded our heads, and the three of us left.

"Where's Pretty Boy hmm, " Sirius whispered, swinging his arm around my shoulder, pulling me toward him.

"I don't know," it was actually true. I haven't seen him all day except in Astronomy," he usually comes and says hi. I don't know," I shrugged.

"Hmm," was all Sirius said.

We continued our walk passing the stair cases until we heard yelling.

"Hey! Black! What do you think your doing!" We spun around to spot a red faced Chad stomping his way over to us.

"What the hell do you think your doing! Huh? Get your hands off of her!"

Sirius growled and his arm tightened around me making me shiver. Remus stood next to Sirius towering of them both.

"What's your problem mate? We're not doing anything to you," Sirius growled.

"Yeah, and she's my girlfriend! Get outta here or I'm going to make you pay," Chad snarled back.

They both got right in each other's face. Now I'm scared.

"Okay guys calm down okay? Chad he's my friend!"

Chad looked down at me and then back at Sirius who had Remus's hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, but I better not see that again," whispered. This shocked me. He's not the boss of me!

"What do you mean? He can be around me! He's my best friend! I can do what I want! I'm not your possession Chad!" I screamed. Chad stared at me in rage. I'm not somebody's object! I will not be a guy's object, a possession.

I looked up at him with tears stinging to come out," Chad, I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you,"I whispered.

Chad stared down at me with so many emotions mixed together that you couldn't tell which was which.

"Fine," he growled and stalked off.

Once he was far away, that's when the tears started to fall and ended up in Remus's arm, squeezing Sirius's hand.