Is Hexing a bad idea?

If looks could kill, then Tina Jones would have already been in her grave. I watched her from across the Hall as she laughed that high pitched laugh that made me cringe. I sat by myself at the table not really caring about anything at the moment, just wondering if I had a good aim from where I sat. Sighing, I look down at my book and began studying again but I got distracted when I heard her high pitched voice yell to someone. I look up slowly and what I see makes my blood boil. Tina had wrapped her vile tanned arms around the boy that can't stay out of trouble, Sirius Black.

She smiled with bleached white teeth and wrapped her arms all the way around his waist like a python with a mouse in it's clutches. The anger began to boil more as she continued to hold him and talk to him. Sirius looked down at her expression like,' Are you crazy?' But she didn't take the bait apparently. A smile crossed my face as an idea popped into my head. Leaving my seat, I went to the entrance of the Hall where they stood.

"Hey babe," I greeted him as I walked over to them. Tina to my liking automatically unwrapped herself from him but she had a smug smile on her vile face. Sirius looked to me and he had a look of fear one his face but he reached his hand out to me, which I gladly took. I moved in the right position so that Tina would see and I kissed Sirius. At first he didn't kiss back, probably shocked but he kissed back after a while. After a while of kissing, I pulled back and pretends to actually see her for the first time.

"Oh, I didn't see you there Tina!" I said in a innocent voice. Her face seemed to crumple up like a old prune.

"It's nice to see you, Sarah," she growled at me with her teeth clenched," Well, I have to get going so... See you guys later." She quickly walked away not looking back at all. Triumph ran through and I liked the feeling. Sirius and I walked back to the table with his hand wrapped tightly around my waist.

"What was that for?" He asked when we sat down at the spot I sat at before.

"Nothing, why?" I said pretending that I didn't know what he was talking about but he gave me a,'Don't play dumb with me,' look.

"I have no idea what your talking about," I shrugged, picking at the stone from one of the plates that were on the table. Sirius pulled me closer to him and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I love you," he whispered into my neck, leaving a small kiss in his wake. I tried to ingore him but he kept giving the puppy dog eyes making his grey eyes into big orbs that kind of seem like they are staring into your soul. I sighed in defeat which made him smile like the dork he is but that's my opinion.

"What are you doing anyway?" He asked after a while of him just eating at least five pounds of food.

"Just studying for O.W.L.S, which you should be studying for!"

"I don't study. Thank you!" He grinned at me. I let out a groan and turn back to my studying, trying to ignore the dog right next to me. After a while, I began rubbing my eyes and of course a certain someone had to notice.

"Tired? Bored? What?" He asked being a little to jumpy if you ask me.

"What? Why are you acting like that?"

"I'm bored," he whined acting like a child," I want to go somewhere."

He was right..... I want to go someplace too but I should study like Remus said, but then again I do want to leave and relax.

"Okay," I say and the biggest smile broke across his face. He took my hand and helped me up out of the seat. I picked up my bag and placed all my books in my bag, but he took it away from me and carried it himself. My gentlemen. He quickly led me out the Hall not looking back at anyone in there but smiling as he held my hand. He led me through the court yard, the birds chirped and played in the water fountain not concerned in a bit as we walked past.

"Sirius? Where are we going?" I laughed as we exited the court yard. He glanced over his shoulder and gave me the most stupidest grin that I had ever seen. I rolled my eyes and stopped paying attention to him, and let my eyes wonder a bit into the forebidden forest. That's when I knew where he was leading me too. The lake. Now that it was warmer the lake was as beautiful as it was in the begining of the year.

We sat by our tree, well not our official tree but you get the point. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, and just listened to everything. How the water splashed against the sand, the birds singing, and Sirius Black's breathing. It was something that I can't get over, the peaceful, strong breathes that belong to him. We could have sat there for hours until the end of time just holding each other but then again life isn't so easy. I opened my eyes when the shoulder that I was laying on moved suddenly. Sirius had a serious look on his face( no pun intended) as he stared out into the darkening sky not saying a single word.

"What's wrong?" I ask him after a while.

"Thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"Thinking how a beautiful day, can end."

I stared at him for the longest time but I didn't say anything for the longest time. Sighing, I stood up from the ground and held out my hand towards him. Sirius gave me a look but he smiled and took my hand. I pulled him along as I lead him back to the castle. We stayed silent for the walk not either of us trying to speak, maybe not trying to break the peace of it. When we finally made it to the Common Room, he gave me one last kiss before watching me walk up the stairs. When I made it to my room, I entered and saw that the girls must be still out leaving me alone in the room. Sighing, I change to my pj's and went straight to bed.I lay in bed but couldn't fall asleep so, I ended up staring at the ceiling for most of the night.

        Lovely.