Dark Knight

A boy wearing a dark suit stood there, watching me through his dark mask matching his suit.

"And who are you?"

"I think you know who I am," he whispered in his famous godlike voice with a bit of a raspy tone.

I smile at him, taking in his beauty.

"You look so handsome, Padfoot," I whispered in his ear.

"You look as radiant as the moon," he whispered into my ear making goosebumps rise on my bare arms.

"Where's the guys?"

Sirius pointed to back of the Hall, the guys stood around food table. James and Remus were punching each other in the shoulders, goofing around like idiots, while Peter just sat there watching dancing people.

"They seem like their having a good time," I laughed.

"Very," he chuckled," Do you want to dance or something?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not really into dancing that much. He gazed at me with those grey eyes with love raiding off of him.

"Come on," he whispered to me," I'll take care of you."

Nodding, Sirius took my hand leading me to dance floor, where everyone was spinning, laughing, etc.

"Here," he whispered," I place my hands on your waist and you place yours around my neck," He chuckled at my death glares.

We started swaying to the music, Sirius's arms started to tighten around my waist making me feel secure.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" He whispered in my ear as the song sped up.

"Yes."

Smiling, Sirius took my hand leading us outside. Everything was beautiful outside, the white flowers blooming on vines.

Sighing, I did a little twirl in the middle of the courtyard. The night seemed absolutely perfect, the sky was pitch black allowing the moon to shine so brightly.

"It's so beautiful out here," I whispered as Sirius wrapped his thick arms around my waist.

"Not compared to you," He whispered. Turning, around I faced him and cuddled into his chest.

"I wish, we could do this all the time," he said as he kissed my cheek. I looked up at him staring into those grey eyes that I came to love so dearly.

He smiled and caressed my cheek," Is it bad that I really want to kiss you right now?"

"Not at all Padfoot."

His lips smashed against mine, causing me to gasp at his eagerness. His hands, one in my hair gripping my hair, while the other tightened around my waist. As we continued, air became less and less causing me to pull back, but that didn't stop Sirius. He went straight for my neck, leaving love bites in his wake. I clung to Sirius not wanting to let him go, he took my face in his hands, and captured my lips with his. A moan escaped me when he pulled to his body, trapping me in cage of his arms. My hands roamed in his suit feeling his ripped muscles against the fabric of his shirt.

"Oh my God!"

Sirius wrenched back, shielding me from view of voice.

"Oh my God! What in bloody hell is going on here!"

Peeking under Sirius's arm all I saw was a figure.

"What do you want? Who are you?" He growled at the figure. Stepping into the moon light, it revealed a long green dress and in it was a girl with flaming red hair. Lily.

"What do you want Evans?" Sirius growled.

Our secret was destroyed. Would she tell? What would happen?

Lily stood there with her arms crossed, giving Sirius the stink eye.

"I want to know what you are doing out here?"

"Is that any of your business? Why do you want to know what I'm doing?"

I felt helpless, standing there not saying a thing. Lily stepped closer, Sirius stepped over covering me from her view.

They stared each down waiting for one of them to speak.

Lily broke the silence," Is she who I think she is?"

"All depends who you think it is," Sirius said in a raspy voice. I felt his arm tense under my clenched hand.

"Sarah," she whispered," Sarah? Is that you? "

My breathing hitched, heart beating a mile a minute. Taking a deep breath, I walked around Sirius facing one of my best friends.

Disbelief was written on her face, she looked from me to Sirius and then back to me.

"How long had this been going on?" She asked, talking mostly to me.

"Since Christmas holidays, " I replied. She did a little nod not really looking at us but to the ground.

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought we could trust each other," she mumbled.

"No," I whispered," I didn't, we didn't know how to tell everyone. "

Lily gazed at us, taking in the two of us.

"I understand," she whispered," I wish you would have told me but I understand."

I smiled at her and she smiled back, Sirius placed his hand on my waist.

"Lily, you have to promise not to tell anyone yet, alright?" Sirius asked very seriously.

She quickly nodded, reassuring the both of us that she would keep our secret. Sirius let out a sigh of relief, his grip on my waist lightened.

"What are we going to do now?" Lily asked, looking up at us with questioning eyes. I looked to Sirius for answers but all I got was a shrug of the shoulders.

" Well, how about we go dance?" I asked. Both nodded in agreement.