The Order

"I want to see him!" I squeal when we finally made it to the house are Lily and James were staying at. I run to the door with Sirius slowly following me, I bang on the door loudly, bouncing on the balls of my feet with excitement.

"Bloody hell! Who is banging on the damn door!" a voice said from inside. The door swung open to reveal James who looked a bit older but mostly the same. I ran past him leaving James and Sirius at the door.

"Where is he?" I gush.

"In here Sarah," Lily laughs from the living room. The room was filled with toys, baby stuff, etc. Lily sat on the floor, cradling a bundle in her arms. The small little bundle coughed. Peeking in the bundle, I find a baby boy with black hair just like James but he has his mother's eyes.

"Do you want to hold your godson, Sarah?" Lily smiled at me. I was speechless as I carefully took the baby into my arms. Little Harry smiled up at me with his toothless little grin.

"Well look at you," I coo to him, holding him to my chest. Sirius and James walk into the room. The two were talking about something with a long package clutched in Sirius's hand. Sirius bends to look at Harry who laid in my arms still smiling.

"There's my godson," Sirius smiled at him, crouching down next to me.

"What is this?" James asks his best friend, pointing to the package.

"Oh!" Sirius grinned like a madman. "A gift for Harry's birthday."

"Sirius," Lily sighed. "You shouldn't have."

"You're going to love it," Sirius told James. Sirius began to unwrap the brown paper to soon reveal the gift. The gift was a child sized broomstick that could only lift off the ground a few inches but it can still fly.

"You can't give that to a child!" Lily told him but couldn't keep the smile off her face.

"He'll be one of the best quidditch players ever!" James cheered making us all laugh at him. After awhile Sirius and James took Harry outside to try to fly the broom which was more like James chasing Harry around the yard while his son was riding it slowly. Lily and I sat on the couch in the living room while the three were in the yard.

"So, how's its been going with you two?" Lily asked taking a sip from her drink.

"Fine, I guess. He's never really home anymore with the Order but other than that it's good," I sigh.

"I saw your face by the way," Lily told me with a wide grin.

"What about my face?"

"You want a baby."

"No!"

"Yes! You and Sirius need to have a baby!"

"Why? Have you seen the two of us? We are the most insane couple that you know! We can not have a kid together without that kid being even slightly sane."

"Mhmm," she mumbled when the boys came back inside.

"I'm going to miss you," I whisper in Lily's ear when it came around the time to leave the Potter's house.

"Me too," Lily whispers in a muffled voice.

"Sarah!" Sirius called out making  us glance over to see James who is holding Harry and him standing by the motorcycle.

"See you later," I call out to Lily who waved to me. I climbed on the back of the motorcycle and Sirius started the bike making it roar to life. After blowing a kiss to my godson, Sirius drove the bike down the driveway and into the street. He clicked the button to make the bike invisible to any Muggles' eyes.

The home that we lived in came into view making me smile softly at the sight as he carefully landed the bike on the ground and pulled in front of the house.

"What do you want for dinner?" I ask when I opened the door of the house.

"Fish," he called out following me into the house. The house wasn't decorated with expert taste but at least it was decent enough.

"Harry is growing up so fast," I say as I took out the fish.

"Yes. Yes, he is." Sirius sighed, sitting at the table.

"Here you go." I put down the plate of fish in Sirius's spot at the table while sitting down at my own seat with my plate steaming.

"Amazing," Sirius grinned and was about to sit down when the door flew open. He whipped out his wand and pointed it straight at the intruder, Remus.

"The hell Remus!" Sirius shouted, throwing the wand on the table.

"Jesus," I whisper holding my hand against my chest trying to calm my pounding heart. Remus stayed silent with a broken look on his face that sent chills down through me.

"Remus?" I whisper as I slowly walked over to my brother.

"She-she," he whispered as my twin fell to his knees.

"What? What is wrong Remus?" I growl taking his face in my hands.

"Noelle," he gasped. "She left."

"What?" Sirius questions.

"She left when I told her."

"Told her what?"

"I'm a werewolf."

"Oh my God," I whisper, throwing my arms around him. Remus began to shake in my arms, my heart shattered at his muffled sobs. I don't know where Sirius went after that but I stayed with Remus in the kitchen and on the floor.