Classes part 1

After dinner, all the boys groaned, holding their stomachs. Pigs. They quickly said their 'nights' and went to their dorms. While the rest of us went to our dorm and I'm happy to say that I'm bunking with Lily. After we packed everything I let out a sigh of relief at the fact that its all over.

When I awoke the next morning, Lily was already up and getting dressed. I groaned and began getting ready with them. We went down to the Great Hall to eat. I groaned as I sat down on the bench, while everyone started eating.

"I see someone isn't a morning person," James chuckled while shoving bacon in that pie hole of his.

"You are so annoying, you that?" I whispered. 5 cups of coffee later.

"That feels better." I sigh. I throw put some food on my plate then the Perfects start handing out the schedules to the students. Everyone starts checking their classes with everyone while I stare at mine thinking, ' what the hell is this?'.

Student: Sarah Annabel Lupin. Year: Sixth House: Gryffindor

~Break fest~

1- History of Magic~Binns

2- Transfiguration~McGonagall

3- Herbology~Sprout

4- Astronomy~Sinistra

~Lunch~

5- Potions~Slughorn

6-Defence Against the Dark Arts~Quirrel

7-Care of Magical Creatures~ Kettleburn

~Free Time~

~Dinner~

At Branksome we had all of these classes but I never heard of Care of Magical Creatures. What the bloody hell is that?

"If you stare at that paper long a enough you might burn a hole through it," Sirius said making all the guys chuckle.

"Haha, you are so funny! And can anyone tell me what this is?," I asked still looking at my schedule. Sirius leaned over to look at it, letting me get a whim of his cologne that gave me my own little addiction.

"Well, its where you learn about little unicorns and what not," he said looking at me with a slight smile. We stared at each other for a moment, before a fit of coughing snapped us out of our gaze. Which ended up to being lovely Remus. And so we sat there together James staring at Lily. Remus reading and Peter being a little creepy and staring at James(creepier). And will me thinking to myself 'Do I have a crush on Sirius Black?'

After breakfest me and Sirius start heading toward our first class, which must be the most boring class of all time. History.In my opinion its horrible but paternally we need it. ( I don't know why though...) When we entered the class room, Sirius took me hand and lead us to the back of the room. He still held my hand in his even when the class began. Then I got the biggest surprise of my life. The teacher is a ghost?

"Okay... that's not strange.." I whispered.

"You know, they say that his classes were so boring that the one time that he fell asleep during class, he died," Sirius whispered to me, making me chuckle slightly. After what felt like hours, the class finally ended, I practically ran out the room.

"Okay whats next my friend," I asked Sirius as he lead me down a hallway.

"Transfiguration, my lovely companion," he said mocking me. Horribly. The room was almost filled when we finally made it. The guys already took their seats in the back.

"Sarah! Sarah over here!" Lily softly yelled from where she sat. I smiled at her and walked toward and sat next to Lily. There on the desk sat a grey tabby that watched the whole class room. The cat leaped off the desk turning into a tall witch, the same witch that I meet on the first day here. Show off.For the rest of the class period she taught us how to turn animal into a cup.

Herbology class was boring, Astronomy was just plain stupid. The only class that I knew I would love is lunch! The Great Hall had little candles floating around making the hall light up.

"So how's your first day sis?" Remus asked as I drank some pumpkin juice.

"Fine, I guess. Having the most boring class in the morning doesn't really help. But over than that it's fine." Sirius just gave me a look that I couldn't place before turning back to his plate.

"So, Evans how about you and me, go to Honeydukes this weekend?"

"No."