Dating

I groaned when I stepped into my room. Lily was softly sleeping making me very, very, very, jealous. Not even bothering with trying to fall asleep again, I went straight to the bathroom, rinsing of the dirt and blood that I had gotten from the Whooping Willow last night. After doing bathroom things, I dressed in my robes and decided to finish up the little homework I had left. Then when I got to my Astronomy homework my mind blew up. I have a date today! Oh bloody hell! How could I have possibly forget about that? Sighing to myself I quietly went around the room looking for an outfit my wardrobe. Nothing. Great this outta be good. After a few more minutes of looking, Lily slowed started getting out of bed.

"Sarah! Sarah wake up! " Lily yelled as she rubbed the sleep out her eyes.

"I awake already! " I yelled, laughing at her shocked expression.

" What are you doing up? You never get up this early before," she questioned.

"I was already up. I'm trying to find an outfit for my date today after school," I said kinda lying to her. She squealed and started jumping around, like she was crazy or something.

"Oh my God! Who is he? What does he look like? What house is he in," Lily screamed, making me cover my ears.

"1. Stop screaming! 2. He's name is Chad. He is in Ravenclaw."

The girl was more shocked at this than ever before.

"You have a date with Chad Roe? King of hotties?" she whispered. Creepy. .....

After that episode, she got dressed and we went down to breakfast. She kept talking about how she should do my hair and makeup. And then talking about what I should wear. Whatever. Arriving to the usual spot before the guys was pretty cool. I poured myself a cup of coffee and even put a sausage on my plate for Sirius' sake. The boys slowly trailed in and took their sits Remus, me, Sirius, James, and then Peter. They all looked drained and tired. They all poured themselves large cups of coffee. Lily and me were still bickering about tonight, which annoyed me more than usual.

"What are you girls talking about? "Remus asked after listening to us.

"Don't you KNOW? Sarah has a date tonight! " Lily squealed.

"What! With who," to my surprise, Sirius somewhat growled.

"With Chad Roe! The cutest guy here!"Lily giggled. Sirius jumped from his seat and stalked out the Hall with James and Peter hot at his heels.

"What was that about?" Lily asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

Going to the rest of the classes with Sirius was the most awkwardness I ever felt. He totally ignored me the whole time, and wouldn't even look at me. Astronomy class was cute because Chad would always turn to me and pretend to help just so that he could talk to me. Cute! Magical Creatures was pretty bad when, Sirius and me are partners.

After class I quickly ran to my room and Lily was already there. She pulled my hair up, letting curly hairs to fall in the back. She did a natural look with the makeup but yet kinda dark shade with the eye-shadow. The clothes was a beautiful black dress with a black leather biker jacket.

I walked to entrance of the castle to meet Chad. All the third years and up were leaving the castle to go to the village. Chad was leaning against the gigantic door frame, watching everyone leave. He turned in my direction, smiling brilliantly, making me blush uncontrollably.

He took my hand and lead us to Hogsmead.

"So where do you want to go? Hmm?" he asked when we reached the village, which was cute, and homie at the most.

"I don't know. What do you say we do?" I asked looking around.

He smiled and took us to this place called 'Three Bromsticks.'

"The butterbeer here is amazing! I'll get us some," said when he sat us down at a table in the back. He left me to wait while he went to get the beer. The place it self was a life with Hogwarts students, every where. Couples sat around holding and staring into each other's eyes. It made smile at the scene, wishing hoping that would be me, one day. Chad finally came back with the drinks. The beer was this bright yellow liquid, that had foam leaking slightly over the rim.

"Come on sweetheart, it doesn't bite," Chad laughed at my expression. I took a glance at him and then turned my attention back to the drink. I tipped the drink into my mouth swallowing it. It kinda tasted like butterscotch but yet not overly powering.

"Not that bad, hmm, "Chad chuckled.

"No, it's actually pretty good," I smiled.

We talked about everything like, family, relationships,foods, school. Our first date went great. He took me home like a gentlemen and kindly kissed me on the cheek. I. returned to my room and to my annoyance Lily was waiting for me.

"So, how did it go!" Lily giggled.

Rolling my eyes," It went fine. We got butterbeer and then we talked, and he walked to the Common Room," I sighed when it ended.

"So did he kiss you?" Lily asked shyly.

"He kissed me on the cheek, that's all."

'Awww' she cried, making me want to vomit.

"Okay so want to know something about you ," I challenged her.

"And what will that be," Lily challenged back.

"Who is your crush?". Lily's cheeks turned a bright red with her face turning blank, probably thinking over her answer.

"Okay, Lily, who's your crush?" I snickered.

"I don't know his name. I just see him around and stuff, that's all," she whispered. After that we were all silent. We went to bed, taking our time sense their was no school tomorrow.