January

Unfortunately, school began, again.

Five more months of school which is nice but then there's O.W.L.S.

I didn't exactly have any idea what to think about the tests but, I might just get Remus to help me out.

Right now, I was walking to the Hall with Lily. She was bickering about something that I didn't understand.

"Sarah what do you think?" Lily asked breaking me out of my little wondering.

"Think about what?"

"About the dance of course! Everyone's talking about it!" Lily cheered.

"That sounds fun," I said as we walked into the Hall. Taking my seat in between Remus and Sirius, while the Lily sat across from us.

"And what are you, lovely ladies talking about today?" James smiled at us (well mostly Lily).

"We are talking about the Spring dance!" Lily smiled.

"Oh," James mumbled still looking at Lily.

Sirius poured my coffee because apparently I can't do it myself. He placed the coffee in front of me and put a sausage on the plate.

"Thank you," I mumbled as I sipped at the coffee.

"Your welcome," he smiled making my breath hitch.

"You know ,Sarah, we have to get ourselves dates for the dance you know," Lily said, spreading butter on her toast.

Both James and Sirius tensed slightly at the comment. Sirius looked shocked, I know I did.

"Dates? Why do we need dates Lily?" I questioned, wishing that I heard her wrong.

"Why not? I mean the year is almost over!" She exclaimed. This is isn't going to be good.

"Maybe I don't want a date for the dance. Hmm? I mean what's the point," I said not looking up from my plate.

"Yeah, what's the point in you guys having a date for one night?" Sirius stated looking slightly ticked.

"Yeah, why?" James agreed looking just like Sirius.

The seven of us stayed silent after that. Sirius and James looking fairly ticked, Remus and Peter looking as confused as sin, while us girls stole glances at each other.

Bing, Bing

Saved by the bell! Sirius rose from his seat, walking quickly out the Hall with me running after him.

"Sirius! Wait for me!" I yelled when we went down a hall towards our first class.

He stopped suddenly almost making me slam into his back.

"Sirius," I whispered, tugging at his sleeve.

"What?" He growled.

"Will you please talk to me?"

Sirius let out a sigh, slowly turning to face me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered," I shouldn't have done that."

"It's okay. I would have done the same thing," I sighed stepping toward him.

He smiled and took my hand. We walked to class in comfortable silence.

Taking the usual seats in the back of the class, the only difference was that Sirius was holding my hand under the table while Mr. Binns taught the class.

"So, what do you think about the dance?" He whispered after awhile of History.

"I don't know. I'm not really into dances," I told him writing done the notes.