December

The snow came down pretty fast, covering the grounds. The staff put out Christmas trees, making the castle homie. After this weekend it's going to be Christmas holiday. My parents decided to let us stay to visit one of our great aunts, who is crazy. Looking out the window, as the snow fell, clinging to the ground.

"Aren't you leaving?" Lily asked, while she packed her bags.

"No, Remus and I are staying for the Christmas holidays. Mum and Dad are visiting my great aunt."

"Well, have a Merry Christmas Sarah. I hope you get some nice things from 'Santa'." She snickered, and then coughed Sirius into her hand.

"Good Bye!" I yelled, rolling my eyes as she left. Why does everyone think I like him? He's just a friend! Nothing more.

The room was very quiet without Lily, she would usually talk, gossip, doing things normal girls do. Hmm.... Two weeks of pure silence.

"YES!" I cheered, jumping on the bed.

"I got the room! I got the room!" I cheered and bouncing on the beds, messing them up and  their neatness.

Falling back and landing on my back I gasped, smiling to myself.

Tiger hooted at me probably thinking, 'What the hell?'

"Oh, shut up!" I yelled.

Jumping up and putting on my leather jacket, I skipped to down the stairs, heading toward the Hall.

"And where are you doing?" a voice said from behind me. Peeking over my shoulder, I face two grey eyes.

"Heading to the Hall, to get me some coffee, " I sighed just thinking about it.

"Only you," he rolled his eyes.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Only you, my beautiful friend, can be so happy that she has to stay at school, and loves it all because she gets coffee," he snickered.

Wait! Did he just call me beautiful? No one ever called me beautiful. And I mean no one. We headed to the table but to our surprise there was only one table in the whole Hall. The teachers and students from different houses were all at one table, eating together.

Sirius and I exchanged glances, but in the end we sat down at the end of the table.

I grabbed a mug and poured the coffee, and sipped it savoring the strong taste.

"I wish you would eat something," Sirius groaned. I grabbed a biscuit, bit into and chewed it slowly, right in his face.

He grinned and placed a sausage and some eggs onto a plate, and placed it in front of me.

"Why?" I whined, giving him the puppy dog eyes, " I ate the dumb biscuit!"

"Well, you need to actually put something in that stomach of yours," he whispered, poking my stomach.

"Stop it," I pouted. He shook his head, grinning like an idiot. We continued this until we're the only ones left.

"Its Hogsmead day you know," I said, chewing on the sausage.

"Yeah, but what about we stay here and have a little snowball fight, hmm," he said, with an evil glint in his eye.

"Is that a challenge I hear, Sirius Black?" I growled playfully.

"Yes it is," he growled back.

"You have a deal."

"May the best man win."