Full Moon

~5 Days Later~

Currently, I'm in Herbology, which to is horrible. The reason I hate this class is because of one grease haired, boy. Serervus Snape. I didn't exactly hate the guy but I don't like him either. All through class he would send me death glares. Then when ever Lily, would look his way, he would put on a sweet little angel face. Mentally growling at him, I continued to feed the Chinese Chomping Cabbage the carrots. Somewhat pretending they were Snape's head, and watched as the plant chomped on the orange sticks.

The next class that I had was Astronomy. Astronomy was located at the highest towers, not making the fact that I had a thing about heights, any better. I took a seat at one of the desks farthest from the teacher, that I could possibly have. Sighing in relief when I had the desk to myself, which got smashed. A boy with blond hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin, sat down next to me, making all the girls in the class looking like they want to kill me.

"Hey, my name is Chad. Your new here right?" the boy said, making me have to talk to him. Great...

"Yeah, I am new here. The names Sarah, Sarah Lupin," I said, with the most fake smile ever.

"Lupin? I'm guessing your Remus' sister, yes?"

"Yep. He's my twin brother." Well, duh, genius.

"Can I ask you a question Sarah?" he said, looking at me with those big blue eyes.

"And what would that be Chad?"

"Will you go on a date with me Friday? We can go to Hogsmeade if you want." he said. It took me a few minutes to process this. Did he just ask me out? In the end, I had to agree. I mean, he's kinda cute....

Dinner was the problem. As I sat there, without my twin, who probably this very moment was getting escorted to the Shrieking Shack. The whole thing made me nervous.

"So, where's Remus, Sarah?" Lily asked, making me and the guys tense. The fact that Lily didn't know surprised me to no end.

"Mother's ill. He went to help father. I'm afraid, I'm to far behind in homework, to help out," I lied. Lying was one of my talents.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to here that. I hope she gets better soon." I felt the guys actually breath. Me along with them.

After getting ready for bed, I concreted on evening my breathing, waiting Lily to finally fall asleep. Once she did, and after throwing a pair of jeans. I ran as quietly as I could though the common room, past the Fat Lady, and onto the grounds. The moon shone in it's glory, the Whomping Willow was my big problem. The tree was very large, and very intimidating.

I closed my eyes, imaging myself turning to a white wolf with jagged black fur, going over an eye, When I opened my eyes and looked down at my feet, well paws. Shaking out my fur, I watched the tree, thinking of ways to get past, the bloody thing. I dashed toward the hole in the tree, that Remus had shown me the other day. The branches came crashing down, I dodged the biggest ones, but the the smaller branches got the best of me. Making it to the tunnel, out of breath, the tunnel was dark and cold. The steps were chilled to the bone, of to the distance I heard rustling. My wolf ears, perked up to the sound, making my walking turn into a trot. I ended up into a dusty room. The bed was ripped at the mattress, the chair was ripped as well feathers popping out. Whimpering came from the corner, I turned toward the source. A good size dog like creature, lay in the corner. He stared at me with the same light eyes as Remus in his human form. I slowly walked over to him, and laid against his cold form. We sat like that for what seemed like hours. After awhile Remus drifted off to asleep, leaving me awake. Then something made my ears jolt up. Voices. Voices? Are they here to get Remus? That can't be right. They get Remus in the morning, why would they come to get him now? The voices started getting closer. I slowly and carefully stood, trying not to wake my brother. Three figures came through the door, still talking.

"What do you mean he'll like the chicken over the steak? Its steak! I think a werewolf would like steak over chicken any day! "

"What are you trying to do? Wake him up? I think he'll like three guys over that steak! "

I stood in front of Remus's sleeping form, protective , and waited for the intruders to come in. Just before they could come into the light, I let out of snarl, making them jump back.

"Okay! Nice doggie," a timid voice whispered.

"Well, if you guys will mind before we get eaten by not one. But two wolves! Can I just say to James that, it was me who stole your bottle of fire whiskey."

"That was you! "

I let out a bark to just to make them stop bickering. Of course it would be these idiots! Sirius stood next to James, Peter practically in James's arms. Weirdos. Whimpering can from behind me. Turning around Remus, shook his head looking at me with bog sleepy eyes. I automatically went back to his side, curling back into my position.

"Alright. Is it just me that or are you guys confused too? " Peter whispered, still looking at Remus and me.

"Well your not the only one mate." James chuckled, making me roll my eyes.

"So, what's with the wolf? I never saw it around here before." Peter said.

"Merlin's beard! You guys are such dorks! It's Sarah," Sirius said, which pretty much surprised me," it makes sense. I mean her nickname is Scars! That wolf clearly has fur that looks like scars." I cocked my head to the side. He smiled at me, from where he's sitting. There all of us were, James laying on the bed, Peter leaning against the bed frame, and Sirius laying in the chair. After hours of on and off sleeping, it was finally morning. I got up, hearing my bones cracking from the position I slept in. Climbing up the stairs, feeling the sun on my face. Imagining myself as human. I felt my legs, and arms stretching. Opening my eyes seeing elbows, arms, and fingers.

"You need to teach me how to do that, " a voice said, startling me. Turning, only to get meet by Sirius. How come when he slept in a damaged chair, in an uncomfortable position to only to be somehow perfect state?

"How long have you been able to do that?"

"I had been able to do that sense third year," I chuckled.

"Does it really help him? Being with him through that?' Sirius questioned.

"It somewhat does, I mean the first,time I transformed and went around him during the full moon, he practically tried to take my head off."

"Really?" Sirius chuckled, making me laugh along.

"Yeah. After a while, he became use to me. I could never be that close to him, and make him so calm two years ago."

Sirius became quiet. He had this blank look on his face as if he was thinking long, and hard.

"What if you had help?"

"Help? Help with what? "

"Remus! You could teach us how to be animagi!" Sirius yelled in excitement. He had this wild, fun glint in his eyes, as if he was a little boy waking up on Christmas day. But the thought did occur to me. What if he is right? It took so long to get past the blasted tree! Maybe I do need help. And Sirius and the guys seem the right people for the job.

"Yes. I will teach you."