Christmas

"Sarah! Sarah, wake up!"

"Shut up," I groan, tightening my eyes closed.

"Wake up! It's Christmas!"

Popping up from my bed, throwing on t-shirt, and just wearing my pajama bottoms. Going to the closet and grabbing Remus's and Sirius's presents, made my way done stairs. The room, had a giant tree in the middle surrounded by a few presents left now. Remus still in his pajamas, sat on the floor looking at the names one the presents, and separating them into three separate piles.

Sirius wearing just his pajama bottoms, leaving his muscular chest exposed.

"Hey! Finally, we can start opening presents!" Remus cheered, moving to a pile to his left.

Sirius stared at me, looking through those dark lashes.

Settling myself, next to him I handed them their gifts.

They both grinned widely, opening them up.

"Oh my God, Sarah, I always wanted this book," he said, flipping through the pages.

Sirius opened the present, his eyes automatically lightening up with happiness.

"Sarah," he whispered gazing at the album," Thank you so much. I love the Beatles."

"Your Welcome, you two," I smiled.

Opening presents, I received sweaters from Mum and Dad, music from James and Peter, and a book of course from Remus.

"I think I might go get dressed," Remus said as he walked up the stairs.

"Lets make this quick," Sirius whispered quickly, pulling a package from his pocket,"Here this is for you."

"Thank you," I whispered as I opened it. The box had a beautiful necklace in it. The necklace had a circle pendant, that had wolf walking with the moon in the back ground.

"Oh, Sirius, "that's all I could say at that point.

He smiled a dazzling, bright smile. I cupped his face and kissed his lips. He immediately kissed back, caressing my face in his rough hands.

"Hey guys, this sweater mum got me, what do you think?" Remus asked as he walked down the stairs. Sirius and I broke apart quickly, pretending to pay attention to Remus the whole time.

He wore a large, tacky, red sweater with Christmas tree on the front. Sirius made a gagging noise, before rolling over making muffled laughing noises into the rug.

"Um... it's not bad looking," I chuckled.

"Whatever," Remus said walking out the room," Hurry and get dressed before you two miss breakfast."

"Fine mother!" Sirius yelled at him, before stepping out the portrait.

Chuckling, I leaned against the couch, Sirius laid in my lap.

"Merry Christmas," I whispered, running my fingers through his hair.

"Merry Christmas luv," he mumbled making his soft, lips tickle against the back of my hand.

"Cut that out," I giggled. He kissed it and laid it against his chest.

"You know you love me, " he mocked. Rolling my eyes, I continued my adventure in his dark hair. Grumbling came from his stomach, making me bust out laughing.

"Breakfast?"

"Yes, " he moaned, jumping up and bringing me with him. After quickly dressing and doing the bathroom routine, we left the tower heading towards the Hall.

When we got there Remus was already eating and talking to some guy who looked like one of his fellow nerds.

We took the seats next to Remus and his friend.

"Here," Sirius said as he poured my regular cup of coffee and placing some sausage and eggs on the plate in front of me.

"Thank you, " I mumbled, sipping the coffee.

Sirius smiled, while holding my hand under the table.

"Sarah," Remus said looking at me," this is my friend William, William this is my sister Sarah."

William said hello, and smiled a small smile at which I returned politely.

"William is one of my friends from class," Remus continued his eyes darting between us.

"Yeah, I'm in a few of Remus's classes," William said looking at his plate.

"That's cool." I told him.

"Remus says that you went to another school before Hogwarts. Am I right?"

"Yes," I said, glaring at my brother across the table," I went to Banksome for five years and then came to Hogwarts for my last two years."

"Banksome? That's an all girl school right?"

"Yes," I said, Sirius just stared at the boy and I don't think it was a nice kind of stare.

"Well I hope you like it here, " William said with a nice smile.

"Yes. Yes, I do."

"Well, I hope you have a merry Christmas Sarah," William said getting up from the table with Remus.

"You too. Where are you guys going?"

"Oh, we are going to the library to work on a project," Remus told us before walking out.

"I swear if that wasn't flirting, I'm not Sirius Black," Sirius growled ripping at his sausage.

"Oh calm down," I giggled, looking at his pouting lips.

"No," he grumbled.

"Well what about going to the Black Lake?" I questioned, " Will that make you feel better?"

"Maybe."

Laughing, I jumped up and ran out of the Hall with Sirius at my heels.

"Get back here!" he yelled from somewhere behind me. I keep sprinting towards the lake, laughing to myself as he groans at me trying to catch up.

Finally, making it to our tree I sat down and waited for Sirius to come.

"I swear! What's with you running around like a crazed manic?" he whispered breathlessly, laying down next to me.

"Sorry," I whispered, pecking his pouted lips.

"Mmm, can I have another one of those?"

I immediately kissed him again loving the way his lips formed to mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync.

"I love you," he mumbled against my lips. Smiling, I kissed him a little harder than before, twisting my fingers in his dark locks of hair.

He let out a groan from the back of his throat and gripped the back of my head, while the other hand pulled me closer to his body feeling the heat radiate of his body.

Splashing broke us apart, which turned out to be a mermaid.

"I loved that," he chuckled, kissing my cheek.

I cuddled up to his side, playing with the studs on his jacket.

"Merry Christmas Padfoot," I told him after some time looking out on the lake.

"Merry Christmas Scars."