King's Cross Station

The trolley thumped down the walkway as we made our way to Platform 9 3/4. The time was 10:30 am according to Remus's watch. When we finally made it to the wall between 9 and 10, Remus and Dad ran straight through the wall, disappearing.

Mum gave me a smile and we both ran towards the wall. When we made it to the other side,there was a beautiful, big train waiting there for all the students. Mum lead me to where Dad and Remus was waiting for us. The worker took my bags off the trolley, leaving Tiger to come with me when we get a room in the train.

"We're going to miss you two so much," mum cried as she gave us massive bear hugs.

"We're going to miss you too," I said to the both of them. As we said our last good byes, the train blew a short but loud whistle signalling the departure.

Remus quickly took my hand and with his other grabbed his owl. I picked Tiger up and we boarded the train. After a few short minutes we found an empty compartment and settled ourselves.

" Are you ready sis?" Remus asked.

" Ready as I will ever be," I smiled. We got some candy off the trolley with the money dad slipped us when mum wasn't looking. Mum has this big thing about that kids shouldn't eat candy because candy is bad for you, blah, blah. We bought some chocolate frogs and flavored beans.

After a while Remus fell asleep and it was just me and Tiger. Tiger hooted when the compartment door slide open revealing a tall boy with very untidy black, dark eyes, with a pair of black round glasses. He walked in and took one look at Remus and yelled at the top of his lungs," Guys I found him!"

Remus immediately woke up and jumps to his feet nearly falling into the window.

"What the bloody hell James!"Remus screamed at the boy.

" Nice to see you too Remus," the boy laughed. Then two other boys walked into the compartment. The first boy was very short(shorter than me),and had beady little eyes, with a dark blond hair. The second boy was incredibly gorgeous with shaggy black hair, grey eyes that gave me the chills. While Remus and the other boys talked to each other, Mr. McSteamy looked around the room when his eyes landed straight on me.

" Remus," he said with a godlike voice," would you care to introduce us to your lovely friend here."

" Oh," Remus said like he forgot that I existed," guys this is my twin sister Sarah, Sarah these are my friends James," pointing to the first one," Peter," pointing to the second one,"and this is Sirius." pointing to Mr. McSteamy.

'Hello', James and Peter said but Sirius just walked straight up to me and kissed my hand. Everyone gapes at the sight while he just smiles at me.

"It's a pleasure to meet a beautiful young lady like yourself," his whispers in a knee weakening voice.

Remus let out a goose bump growl making the compartment fall silent. So after a what felt like an hour of uncomfortable silence James finally breaks the ice.

" So is this your first year or has Remus been hiding you from us?" he questioned.

" No," I laughed," I went to Branksome Chatham Hall that's near Bankside. This is my sixth year and also first year at Hogwarts." I explained.

" Why would your parents send you to another school?" James questioned.

" Because my condition has worsened and my parents believe by sending Sarah to Hogwarts will help me. And she is the only person who knows how to control me during the full moon." he said like was nothing.

" Remus! You told them about your condition?" I asked shocked by the conversation.

" Well not exactly Scars, they sorta found out on their own really," he said, scratching the back of his head.

" Scars? What kinda name is that?" Sirius asked out of disbelief.

I looked at Remus for help, not knowing if I should tell them about my animagi.

" Scars... is just a nickname." I said. I never felt comfortable, talking about my animagi. Not even my parents know about it. Only Remus knows about the animagi and hopefully it will stay that way.

"Weird nickname," Peter, for the first time actually talked.