Suspicion

I went back to school that Monday, and things pretty went back to normal.

Except Remus wouldn't even come in a two foot radius of me. Which saddened me even more.

Days passed before he would even sit next to me at meals. Sirius is still kind of protective of me since the accident.

Quidditch season has begun and Gryffindor is actually winning some games, according to Sirius that is a bloody miracle.

After finishing my studies and getting bored. I roamed the castle looking for something to do with my free time.

Finding nothing in the castle I walked down to the Black Lake.

The water sparkled in the bright sun. In the distance mermaid tails danced on the the water's surface.

"Lupin," a voice spoke from behind me making my body tense up.

Turning around I find myself in the presence of Severus Snape.

"What do you want Snape?" I sneered.

"I want to know where your brother sneaks off to every month," he hissed showing his teeth. Did he know? How did he of all people recognize Remus's symptoms?

"What are you talking about Severus?"

"What I'm talking about is the fact that your brother is never around once a month."

"He helps my grandmother! She is a sick, old woman who needs help around the house," I said after a spilt second of thinking.

"Yes. But isn't it a coincidence that he always leaves on the of the full moon?"

Fear. That's what I felt. What would happen if he told somebody of his suspicion?

"What are you trying to say Snape?"

"That you and your little friends are hiding something! And I'm going to find what it is," he growled before stalking off back to the castle. I watched him leave until I knew it was safe before breathing a slight sigh of relief.

This isn't good. How could Severus have known that Remus leaves in the night? This is crazy.

I sat there, until the sky started getting dark before returning to the castle. Walking through the hallway and finding nothing to do is pretty boring.

Flyers lined the walls for the dance, masquerade ball.

Continuing my walk through the halls, I hear footsteps behind me but I don't bother turning around.

I gasp as hands fly over my eyes blocking my vision. I felt the person's body up against mine, feeling the muscles that he had.

"Guess who?" A heart melting, knee weakening voice whispered in my ear.

Smiling, I leaned against his body going deeper into his chiseled chest.

"Hmm.......I don't know. Is it Ben?"

He let out a snarl, making me shiver. He removed his hands and placing them on my waist, holding me against his body.

Looking up at his eyes, I stare into those grey orbs that I love so much.

"Hey," I giggle as he tightens his grip slightly.

"Hey," he smirks down at me," and what are you doing here?"

"Nothing," I trail off," just walking around."

He smiled down at me, before turning me around so that I would be facing him. Sirius looked down at me with those grey eyes, his long dark locks shaded parts of his eyes, making him look very mysterious.

"What did you do today?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing, really," I told him, not telling him about the Severus thing," What about you?"

"All day I have been thinking about this girl," he whispered in my ear," Who I wanted to hold all day. But I couldn't find her after class, so I had to wait until this very moment to hug the bloody hell out of her."

I was probably grinning like an idiot, but I didn't care.

Slowly and carefully I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed the corner of his lips.

Growling, he gripped my waist, pulling me into his hard chest.

"You missed," he hissed looking at me with a dark smirk.

Again, I reached up kissed the same exact spot making another growl come out.

"You. Are. Evil."