Fight

Sirius's P.O.V.

I watched in horror as Sarah sailed across the room hitting the wall with a stomach churning thud.

Heated angrier radiated off me.

I pounced on Remus without a second thought, snarling like a dog with rabies.

Remus fought back swinging his clawed feet at me, making me dodge the fatal blows. I bite down on his paw making him yelp and run to the corner, licking his wounds. I started forward ready to strike again but James stopped me.

"Sirius! Stop now!" He yelled," Sarah? Sarah can you hear me?"

I looked down at James now in his human form, holding my Sarah in his arms.

She must've shifted when her body hit the wall because all I could see was blood dripping from a wound on her head.

Pain. That's all I felt.

Shifting back, I held her hand watching for any sign of movement.

"We need to get her to the hospital Padfoot! She needs a nurse," Prongs whispered pushing her raven hair out of her face.

"Peter! Get out here now!" I growled, watching him walk away from his hiding place.

"How are we going to explain to the teachers how she got injured?" Peter asked making James and me grimace.

He had a point. We can't just tell hem that we are animagi! Plus we are out of bed past curfew.

"I think I can help with that," a old voice said from the entrance. Turning we find no other than Professor Dumbledore standing at the entrance watching us with those light blue eyes.

"Sir?" James asked with questioning in his voice.

"I said," Dumbledore whispered," that I'm going to help you three and Sarah with your little predicament."

"Why?" It was my turn to ask the question.

"You think that I did not know of Mr. Remus's condition? Why this is one of the reasons why Ms. Lupin came to Hogwarts."

It didn't really surprise me that Dumbledore knew about Remus. He seems to know everything apparently.

"What are you going to do sir?"

"Leave that to me," He smiled before turning to Remus," Poor fellow, he is going to probably remember this in the morning."

~Saturday~

It was the weekend, the day of Gryffindor vs. Slytherin.

Sarah has been in here since Thursday and its already Saturday.

I haven't left her side since then only leaving when I have to go to class, which is much more worse.

James, Lily, and Peter come visit always before meals, James also comes after quidditch practice.

Remus, the poor guy, comes to visit as much as me but has to leave with a guilty look on his face.

"Sirius? Sirius, you should go to the game with us. It'll do you some good." James whispered from the foot of the bed with Peter and Remus, in his quidditch uniform.

"No thanks. I'm going to stay here. Y'all go on."

The guys looked at each other, before nodding and leaving the room with a slightly suspicious look on their faces.

Sighing, I held onto her hand waiting for a response.

The story was that she got to close the Whooping Willow and was hit on the head. Which was kinda true except the tree part. "Sarah? Sarah baby? Please answer me," I said pleading, squeezing her hand.

After awhile I gave up, pushing her long hair back away from her face.

"You know what? Today in Professor Binns's, someone burpied and Binns got so mad that he went through the floor," I laughed at the thought," Then this kid started screaming that the little worms that we're raising, tried to bite him! The teacher was laughing so hard that he couldn't tell him that the worms had no teeth!"

Nothing seemed to work to get even the most simplest of responses out of her.

"Sarah? I just wanted you to know that I love you," I whispered,"And I will always will."

Sighing, I close my eyes and laid my head half on her side, the other half on the bed.

I drifted off to sleep into full unconscious.