Hippie

One week till N.E.W.T.S and I'm bored. Surprise right? No, not really. It was like a bomb went of in the teachers' brain, they have gone insane. If Professor Brinns could have died a second time he would've. I sit there just staring off into space not really paying attention to the class or anything for that matter. Nothing really has happened over the past few days. Or has been boring as usual, everyone has been studying for the test so nothing has changed since. Even the boys have been studying to my surprise even Sirius.

"This is so boring," Sirius whined from next to me while having his head lying on the desk. I smiled at his child like behavior before turning back to lesson in History. Binns was so boring that I think he was bored himself. After an hour of torture the bell finally ring to dismiss from class and Sirius was the first one out the room and I swear it was like the cartoons with the cloud of smoke right behind him. I grin to myself as I slowly follow the boy out door, finding him waiting outside the door with a somewhat expression of relief written across his face.

"Happy now?" I laugh as I walk past him as he quickly caught up with me with his long legs.

"Very much actually," he laughed, swinging his arm across my shoulder, smiling down at me with a toothy grin. Rolling my eyes, we continued our way to the next class. McGonagall sat her desk looking down at something with her glasses hanging low almost at the tip of her skinny nose. We continued the lesson of animagi registration which was boring at the moment. I smiled slightly at the faces that Sirius would make during class and I then would turn back to my book, reading for the rest of the class. I glanced up from the book when something brushed against my leg only to find a hand curling around my knee. It was such a surprise when the hand belonged to the lovely, Sirius.

I sent a glare at him before returning to the book but then again the boy doesn't take the hint. He continued to move his hand making my leg jump when he got close to the sensitive skin, goose bumps prickled at the bare skin you could see in between my long socks and the skirt that I have on.

'Knock it off,' I mouthed to him as I glared over the book watching a smirk form on his face. Then he did the most annoying thing he could have possibly done in this classroom with the most serious witch that is not afraid to give to detentions until the end of your natural born lives, he tickles me! I bite the inside of my mouth as he assaults me with this cruel and unusual punishment! The only plan that popped into my head was to kick him in the leg, and I did. He stopped finally, clutching his leg and sent death glares in my direction that I totally ignored.

"Would you like to tell the class what you two are doing back there? Ms. Lupin? Mr. Black?" McGonagall asked not even looking up from the book that sat on her desk. Mentally slapping myself as the whole class turned to look at us both with Sirius just grinning like the idiot he is.

"No, ma'am," he says politely, smiling showing bright white teeth. She gives him a look before giving me one and then turns back to her book so does the class.

'What?' Sirius mouthed as I glared at him and continued to read the chapter that I had left off in the book. After, the class ended and so did the other two classes, I went straight to lunch not really paying attention to the people around me only to the path that I was walking on to the Great Hall. I was the first one to arrive at the table so, I took out my book and tried to finish the last chapter of the book until I saw the weirdest thing in my life, and I saw some weird things. Remus hanging out with the hippies of Ravenclaw, Xenophilius Lovegood and Noelle Cheshire. He stood there with the two and laughed, talking to them like they were his best friends for the longest time. Weirdo. Xenophilius had this very pale blond hair almost white and this odd dark eyes for someone with such paleness, he isn't a bad looking guy just strange in some areas. But Noelle Cheshire is a totally different story, her has this dirty blonde hair that is always pulled into a side braid with some framing her face, dark green upturned eyes with long thick eyelashes, she was very pretty. Remus waved to them as he walked over to me and sat next to me not saying anything.