Letter

Walking up to hooting is not something, I exactly enjoy. Groaning, I walk over to the window, opening it so the bird can come in. The owl was an Eurasian Eagle Owl. It was beautiful, with its amber eyes, gold feathers, with black feathers sticking out.

The owl let out hoot, hopping around to Tiger's water bowl, drinking from it. That's when noticed the letter that it dropped on the nightstand.

The envelope had a family crest melted onto the middle of the back. Opening the letter, I am greeted with 'Dear Scars,' and I knew it was from Sirius.

"Dear Scars,

I just wanted you to know that I'm staying with James for the rest of the holidays.

I will go back to Hogwarts but just not with my family. And happy to say that me and James have finally perfected animagi.

He can turn into a stag and yours truly can turn into a dog. I can't wait to show you. Tell Remus, that I miss you guys.

Till then, Sirius.

P.S. The bird has a biting problem."

"Well, that's nice to know,"I say to the bird, who just hooted at me probably telling me,'Go somewhere.'

I took the time to write him telling him that I had received his letter, and happy I am that him and James had did their animagi and actually were able to come back. Putting it into a envelope, I walked over to the two owls, who were nipping at each other affectionately.

"Really," I laugh at the two, Tiger hooted at what I'm guessing is a girl owl. Sighing when I decide to let them be and will send the letter in the morning.

Climbing back in, my eyes slowly started to fall, taking me into unconscious.

I'm walking down the hallway. My sneakers squeaking against the floor. I heard another pair of shoes walk in down the hallway. The figure walked in the opposite way from, but we're heading for each other. The figure came into view, making my heart skip a beat. The figure with his dark hair, slightly muscular built body, walked right to me. I looked up to the tall figure and looking up to my favorite grey eyes. Sirius. He smiled down at me and titled my head back, he gazed at me with an emotion that I couldn't place. Sirius started leaning towards me,my heart beating a little quicker. Our lips brushed together, then we smashed our lips together. Everything seemed to melt away. Electric shocks went through me, when he took the back of my head with one hand and the other was placed firmly on my waist. My hands were snaked around his neck and in his hair.

It was getting pretty heated and we had to break away, our breathing ragged.

"Scars," Sirius whispered, leaning his forehead against mine," Oh Scars you don't even know how much I loved that."

Nodding, I placed my head against his chest, listening to his heart beat, slowing into a normal pace.

"Sarah, I think I might-" he began.

"Sarah! Sarah wake up!"

"Sarah! Sarah wake up!" my mother yelled, shaking me.

"What? What's wrong?" I mumbled, rubbing sleep away.

"Sweetie, it's Thanksgiving! Come help me cook, will you?"

"Yeah, yeah,"I said crawling out the bed. To my surprise the Eurasian bird was still there with Tiger. The bird sat on the window probably saying it's good bye.

Placing the letter in it's beak and watching fly off, stroking Tiger, sighing I got dressed and did my bathroom routine, then went down to the kitchen.

Dad and Remus already there, watching a football game. Mom was placing the bird into the oven.

"Sarah, will you please start making the stuffing?"

Yurp," I said, grabbing the ingredients and made the stuffing. Putting it into pan to cook, I just stirred and my endless day dreaming began.

Why would I dream of Sirius again? I mean I don't like him like that. Do I? He probably doesn't like me. I mean he could have any girl at Hogwarts! Why would he like me? Me the girl, who has nothing special about me except, I can turn into a wolf. Big deal!

Sighing, I continued cooking the stuffing.

"Who was that boy? The boy from the station, " my mother asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"His name is Sirius, his a friend of Remus and me."

"He's kinda cute."

"Mum!" I laughed, "I don't like him."

"Then why did you hug him like that? Hmm?" she said cocking her eyebrows.

"Because I feel sorry for him. His parents hate their own son. Even his brother hates his guts! All because he is Gryffindor and doesn't support You Know Who."

"Such pity, " my mum whispered, " No, child should go through that. Maybe one day his parents will have a change of heart."

"Maybe," I said, though I fairly doubtful that. You can see in their eyes, they don't want anything to do with Sirius.

Placing the food in the table, calling the boys for dinner. Mum placed the beautiful and delicious bird on the table. Dad kissed her on the cheek and began cutting the turkey. Like other families, we eat and eat and unfortunately eat more than we should.

"Boy, I'm stuffed," Remus said, placing a hand over his stomach.

"You can say that again," my father groaned from the head of the table.

"Boy, I'm stuffed," Remus repeated. We broke to a fit of laughter. After cleaning, we all went to the living room to watch another game of football.