Chapter 38: Night

Percy

Looking above, all I can see is darkness. It's been two weeks since the Day hasn't come in America. It cause chaos amongst the science community, and even the mortals was starting to panic by the odd phenomenon.

"I've never write Hades as good, but even this is too extreme for him" I said, as we all settled on the huge chunk of rock on the sea.

Everyone of us looks rather resigned and too tired, specially now that they we're not getting boosts from our power seats.

"Apollo" Athena said expectantly, she might not said it bluntly, but I knew she's asking Apollo to do something about the darkness, which my friend just ignore.

I look at Artemis, Her auburn hair was a little matted on her forehead. "Artemis are you okay?" I ask her, this past weeks we're walking on the thin ice, but I still can't help to worry about her.

"No, This night it wasn't normal. Instead of feeling strengthened I felt so weak, It's like it's draining me" She said, her silver eyes looks tired than the usual. "It's unnatural"

I notice that Artemis lacks the silvery glow that she always had, and it simply alarming. Even their war against the earth mother wasn't this draining. Being confused by your two personalities was tolerable, but being drained by your own domain was a far reached.

"Well, It's best if we found solution for this, I'm not really fan of darkness, seeing that I'm the god of light and sun" Apollo said sarcastically, which earn smiles from us.

"As much as I love the tensions in here, I prefer myself dry and beautiful. Also this massive rock wasn't really ideal for a goddess of beauty" Aphrodite said, earning groans and agreements. "Don't act so innocent Perseus, You and Apollo have a hideout that we can stay"

Athena's eye bugged in surprise, it looks like she wasn't expecting Apollo and I to have contingency plans."Don't be so surprised, I managed to change the tide of wars two times, planning was included in them"

Athena and my own father eyed me dryly, it looks like they found peace in making fun of me. Great just great. "Your plans was always half hearted Perseus, if not by my daughter you'll be dead now" The goddess of wisdom said.

Percy cringed, after remembering that he has neglected his girlfriend for too long now.
He set aside his feelings and speak, "I'm sure Hestia and Demeter are staying there, but that place will put us on even weaker ground" I said.

"What??!!" Athena screeched, her gray eyes went stormy as sea storms, startling some of us. "This is madness! I should have picked a better side, clearly your intelligence is below than the deepest pit!"

"Hey hey hey, Calm your owl head Athena, All Perce wanted to say is that any deity who will choose to come on our safe place will be suppress greatly in strength. Of course for safety purposes" Apollo explained, while most eye him like he have grown another set of heads. Great just great, everyone will see us as mad duo.

"On positive note, we will become more stable there since it is dimension pocket like Olympus, which means this weird phenomenon will not affect us" I said, thankfully my companions calm down a little bit. "Uhm, Where is Dionysius exactly?" I ask, realizing that I haven't seen him even before the ritual.

"About that we don't know really" Apollo answered sheepishly, earning groans from the rest of my fellow Olympians.
_______________________________________________

3rd Pov

Just great, Dionysus rolled his eyes in exasperation, after all the efforts he have done to visit each Olympian temple, he still can't spot any of them. It's like they disappeared on the face of the earth.

He walk on the streets gracing some minor gods his presence, even humoring some to find some information. However as expected he found nothing in importance.

Also he's extremely tired for major reasons. First, His fellow Olympians thrones are crumbling like a aged building, meaning he had to snap his fingers to fixed it all together, but it crumbles again when it's out of his proximity.

He even put some of his consciousness there, in his poor attempt of holding the Olympian throne room all together. To his surprise, even his throne crumble like a cheaply build throne, which added to the injury.

He can't also help bug noticed that he is a lot unstable than before, it's like he had lost a good chunk of godliness which should have been impossible. Also the freaking unnatural darkness on mortal world was driving him insane.

It seems like Apollo has slacked greatly, completely leaving his duties, even Artemis doesn't grace with her moon chariot at all. It is also notable that his father, Zeus was becoming more delusional. Listening to whispers, which the king of god's claimed as warning from a prophet, a trusted friend.

It mainly consist about Hades doing all this shenanigans, which the said voice also claimed that Peter Johnson and Barnacle beard conspired with it. So now Dionysius felt like his domain madness was affecting him directly.

A sudden powerful presence brought out of his musings, he quickly teleported to that place, and all he seen is a opened dungeon and his scowling father. It seems like Persephone had managed to escape his father's clutches.

Zeus scolded him for being oblivious, by letting Persephone escape their clutches. Dionysus look's at Hera exasperated expression, it seems like the goddess is having enough of Zeus melodramatic outbursts.

Dionysus notice that Hera wasn't as tired as him, and it made him remember that only Hera and Zeus have their seats perfectly fine, which brought him to a conclusion that Peter Johnson might have done something maddening. Peter Peter Peter Johnson

Also it's about time to aid the camp half blood, probably to fix the little dimension pocket and it's wards. So it will remain unaffected by the darkness, like it's supposed too.

He might dislike his stay on camp half blood due to his liquor ban and all, but still he can't let the brats and Chiron be affected by Hades fondness on moody atmospherics.

Huffing tiredly, he teleport to save the day, or so he thought.
_______________________________________________

We're getting near to the end of this arc, after finishing this, it might take some time for me to create it's sequel, since I'm busy at school and all.

Probably five more chapters to conclude this first part of the prophecy.