Chapter 9:I Meet The Group Of Lovesick Teen's

Percy

"Aphrodite, Who are these people?" I ask weakly, avoiding the ears of the wing god's nearby. "Silly me, They're Erotes.... Lead by my son Eros" She chuckled sweetly, because of my frown and obvious lack of knowledge regarding who is who? Honestly, It was Annabeth's knowledge about god's that keep me safe and informed, and now she's not with me.

"You're zoning out, Love problems?" Aphrodite asked innocently, but I know better, the goddess can be cunning if she wants her ships to sail. "Nothing, Just a bit troubled on my godly training" I replied calmly, steeling my nerves since the goddess can basically reads emotion better than any god's and goddesses on the council.

She stared at me for few seconds with knowing smile and speak, "Sure you do" I scowled halfheartedly before approaching the oddest group of god's I've ever meet. "Hi, My name is Perseus" I sputtered nervously, which earn a taunting smirk from the goddess of love, whom I love to kick any moment now. The group stop their chatting immediately, before staring at me in the most unnerving way, as if they're sizing me up or inspecting every inch of my skin. "Be nice to him.... I guess this is my cue to leave" Aphrodite said before vanishing into a sickening smell of perfume and pink cloud, which leave me in to the mercy of this group of god's who called themselves Erotes.

"Perseus I'm Himeros, I'm glad you deemed us worthy for your company" He said coolly, as he bore his intense red eyes on me with unreadable expression on his pretty face. "Why would you think that? I mean your lot is pretty well known and..." I trailed off, which caused his expressionless face to amused smile. His nicely trim dark brown hair, modelesque frame, intense dark  red eyes and perfect face, give him a look of perfect model but his eyes is telling me that he's more than just a pretty face. "Pardon me, I guess most of Olympians we've met is rude at best" He replied calmly, before offering his hands for me to shake, which I accept immediately. A surge of aura put me to trance, all I can see is horrific vision's of desperate one sided love and people doing crazy things to earn affection and love from the people they wanted. I gasped due to worst deeds done by people before pulling my hands away from his deathly grasp. "Why...... Is that?-" I muttered uneasily, still catching my breath and calming my hearth rate from intense visions. "Yes, Perhaps you know now my domains so no need for explanation... How about some vision's about you Perseus" Himeros replied wickedly, "What do you mean?" I ask weakly, inching myself away from his touch to avoid any painful visions of hurting hearts. "You have supplied many broken hearts and unreturned love to my domain, and I must thank you for that" He said nonchalantly, before fixing the position of his colorful headband. Honestly I don't know what to feel about his statement, should i be flattered? by the fact that many people had seen something on me, or felt horrible because I make some people broken like Calypso?

"Oh, don't be so hard on yourself. Anyway I'm Hermaphroditus" I stare at the most gentlest looking man on the group expectantly, due to some mentioned facts about him on my Greek lessons with Chiron.
"Haha...If you're about to ask me if I had both, sorry to break it but I only have one, and its pretty endowed" He added cheekily, which made blushed from embarrassment and shame. God's do I look so obvious and readable at this moment?
"Sorry, I guess I can tweak some Info's on Camp Half blood's learning guide" I replied sheepishly, eyeing the blue eyed, blonde headed and soft looking man in front of me. Hate to break it but he doesn't have womanly breasts in person, but he can pass as woman if dressed in such manner. "It's okay, Anyway let me introduce my lot to you. That one who look's like splitting image of Eros, except more cunning and devilish is Anteros" The said guy groaned, luckily he quickly continue, "That guy whose keep batting his lashes on you is Hedylogos, be wary of his sickly sweet words" I sent a nod to him while the said guy flashes me a smile, which is arguably more blinding than Apollo's."That guy is Hymenaues, please be patient on him if he keeps drilling on you with 'wedding now then sex later', don't worry he's a good guy" I eyed the guy warily, and I swear he have the same judging look like Hera and Athena. "And That sad looking pretty face is Pothos, don't worry he isn't that sad normally, he's pretty happy in normal days" I glance at Pothos guy and he's looking like heartbroken angel, "Maybe another love story came to a tragic end" Hermaphroditus whispered on my ears, weak enough to be not heard by the rest of the group.

"Sorry I'm late, Anyway I'm Eros, the charmer of the bunch" A voice behind us bellowed melodiously, which earn groans and rolling of eyes from the group. I quickly face the person behind me, and I swear to chaos, he is the most attractive man I've ever seen and that's saying something. "Uh- It's fine, I'm Perseus" I greeted awkwardly, while preventing myself to look on his face.He is the upgraded version of Anteros, in terms of looks and aura, but based on stories he can be harsh as Anteros when he wanted. Apollo is the living proof, and I swear sunbeam is still sensitive about that. "A little adjustments and changes, you can be one of us" Eros bellowed happily, before flashing a wicked grin on me. I swear it's scarier and way threatening than mos Titan's insults and jabs against me, even the giant's cant be that scary. "Okay" I replied nervously, before he grabbed me enthusiastically towards the group.

AN: There's two Eros in Existence, First one is the god whose son of Aphrodite and Ares, and the other one is the primordial whose way more powerful and exist before some infamous primordials.