Chapter 24 : I Went To Aquaman's Realm

Percy

"Dad! Um sorry.... Your palace its kinda messy" I greeted awkwardly, while trying to clean the mess on the floor, which includes random rocks from the broken wall and various broken statues.

"Mess would be an understatement son, but I like what you did there...with my statue" Dad said jokingly, looking rather amused towards the chaos and discord I cost on his palace.

"Um yeah- Sorry about that, I thought of giving it a haircut" I replied cheekily, as I refer to his 15 foot tall statue with slightly chopped head. To my surprise he just laughed on it, I really thought he gonna skewer me with the prongs of his trident.

"Son, How about you call off a week and stay on Atlantis? I'm sure your skating session can wait for a week, or your fondness of decapitating every statue of me that you see " Dad suggested jokingly, as he snaps his fingers which brings everything back to it's former state.

"Yeah, I almost destroy every statue here out of boredom, besides I have no business here on Olympus that much" I said casually, while dad looks at me with worry and calculating glance. Fortunately i befriend the twelve goddesses of hours, and Erotes' the group of lovesick god's, who exist just to annoy me and tease me in every chance.

"Okay son, but I expect you will be prepared about your future duties as a god, which is pretty little low for now" Dad said calmly, while eyeing me warily. I just wished Annabeth can live with me, but she can't since she's studying at new Rome and Zeus is rather skeptical about that. On the other hand, I'm stuck with the goddess of wisdom, and her endless teachings of ancient laws, that I should keep in mind unless I wanted to get punish by Chaos itself, and fading wasn't really my goal at the moment.

"Can we just go now? And leave this depressingly Athena inspired place" I said jokingly which earn chuckles from dad, before vapor traveling us both to his place.

------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Pov

"Lord Poseidon, Lord-" The mermen guard greeted awkwardly, as the two deities enter Atlantis. Slowly the citizens caught a glance on the visitor, whom they're trying to identify the identity.

"Lord Perseus" Poseidon replied kindly to the overly nervous guard. The city of Atlantis is indeed beautiful and can hold it's ground with the likes of Olympus. Perseus on the other hand, thinks that his father's realm is much more interesting and worth praising than Olympus, despite the fact that some of the creations there, is his girlfriend's.

"Yes- Lord Poseidon and Lord Perseus, Um A Lady name Thalassa is waiting in the throne room and she wished to speak to you immediately" The mentioned guard said nervously, which is obvious by his fidgeting and stutter. He must be new, the lord of time amused.

"Thalassa? Very well, inform her we're coming" Poseidon ordered calmly, as he push his son aside for a talk, because conversation's with powerful deities can be fatal even for god's, and his son has a talent of pissing off everyone.

"Dad, What is it? You look-" Perseus ask jokingly, before his father interrupt him with a scowl and deathly glare, that cause Perseus to gulp nervously. Usually he held glares greatly, but his father's deathly glare can cause storms and disturbed rippled of waves.

"Perseus! We will be meeting a Primordial god, I expect best manners and etiquette on you. This no Ares or air headed god's that you can toyed with. I'm warning you son, Atlantis can't afford a war against Primordial, Understand?" The Lord of sea's said sternly, grasping his son tightly on the arms which can caused bruises if Perseus wasn't a god.