Chapter 36: Weakened and Darkened

3rd Pov

Poseidon glared angrily at Aphrodite, "I told you!" He bellowed loudly, as he grasp his son's limp form, that flickers like a hologram.

"He will woke... Right?" Aphrodite ask meekly, "I mean yes, He will" She added after receiving a poisonous glare from Poseidon,

"He look's like he's fading" Hephaestus grunted gruffly, earning a wince from Aphrodite, whom wanting her husband to shut up for her safety. Since she doesn't like seaweeds on her hair, or corals sticking out on her prized body.

"He's not" Apollo said as he petted the raven hair of the former demigod, "but he is drained, the powers he have used was too much"

"Do you feel it, the powers we wielded felt weak and less" Athena mused absently, as she connect to her domains. "The price of our freedom was power, father does really think things through. He made sure that everyone of us will be weakened, if we broke our fealty to him"

"Great" Hermes muttered dryly, which earn him questioning looks and exasperated looks. But it's certainly better than being tied on a grandiose slab of stones and rubbles, It's been too long since we have free will. We might as well help this war to ceased. Too much death had happened during two wars, and if we face another one I'm not sure if we can get out alive"
He placated but failed quickly as his words turn darker and grim.

"So" Apollo clapped his hands to earn everyone's attention, "If you may, I want this room empty.... Thank you" He said, as he shoo them out of the chamber, to heal Percy.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Artemis ask weakly, Knott forming on her heart painfully.  Apollo stare at him with a questioning glance which she ignored. "I mean, Perseus is a great fighter, if the war was to come we need him. Greatly" She added to placate her nosy twin, which lips quirked a little.

"Okay, Just go. I don't want any god here except me" Apollo said dismissively, "I mean Poseidon... can also stay" He added after the god of sea's glared at her with fury and anger.

One by one the god's leave them to be, "You don't tell them" Poseidon said blankly, as he bore his sea green eyes on the god of sun.

"Tell them what?" Apollo replied innocently, as he traced the glowing form of the newly god.

"The Prophecy? The true reason why my son glowed like this?" Poseidon listed, which made Apollo's eyes as big as saucers.

"What do you want me to tell them? That your beloved son absorb some of our divinity in order to untie the bonds?" Apollo replied angrily, as his nose flared and his eyes flare with molten gold. "I care for him! I'm saving him-" He added before Poseidon stopped him.

"Don't mislead me, What's the prophecy Apollo? Tell me" Poseidon ask coolly, assessing the god of truth that can lie better than most.

"I don't know what you're saying" The god of sun dismissed, as he tried to free some powers from Percy, to avoid him from transitioning in to higher being that will force him to sleep like most Primordials.
"There's no Prophecy"

"Very well, I leave you now" Poseidon grunted unsatisfied by Apollo's answer, "Phoebus Apollo, I hope you only speak truth. I only want us to walk in the path seeing what we're going, because that's only way to succeed"He added as parting words.

"Yeah, Old man" Apollo replied playfully, but his eyes looks troubled. On the other hand Poseidon know he lied, but he tries not to push the god of prophecies too much.

_______________________________________________

Annabeth stare at the sea longingly, dipping her fingers to summon his boyfriend. However luck wasn't on her side, everyday she prays to him but it was always left unanswered. "Seaweed brain comeback to me" She whispered, teary eyed.

She stands up to go back to the camp, but a tremor made her fall on her feet. It continues for a minute, until the clouds darken in unnatural way. It eats the sunset rapidly, it's too black. Like a poisonous goo or smoke.

Nervous Knott form on her guts, telling her that this is danger. It's more than global warning or anything related to nature. She squint a little, soon enough she see the darkness the hovers on the sky moves and swirls like a water. It made her throat dry, as the whole sky went inky blank throughout the horizon.

She ran so fast, clutching the photo album on her hands. The other campers passed on her with scared looks, and wariness. Chiron was pale and unspeaking, as he surveyed the extreme darkness of the skies. "Lit the fires demigod's, don't let darkness eats away the warmth and light of this camp" He bellowed, with determined expression on his face.

"Hades, I know it that hell scum can't be trusted" A Heracles camper bellowed angrily, which made Will's eye dim in anger.

He punched the younger camper on the face, but the son of Heracles just shrugged the heavy punch. "Maybe he also spied for his boyfriend" The demigod said accusingly, as chatters filled the camp.

"Enough!" Clarisse shouted angrily, "Nico can be trusted, he help ours camps greatly during wars. More than you do spoil scums!" Her nose flared angrily, "So don't ever question his credibility, Nico helped so much to earn what you bathed with. So don't you dare cowards!"

"Campers hear me out, War is coming or maybe it has already begun, but always remember that we already have succeed two wars, I'm sure it won't be different" Chiron announced grimly, earning a gasp and disbelieving looks from every one. He also heard some whispers about Jason and Percy, one dead another a god now.

"Percy my boy, I hope you found your way home before it was raze" Chiron whispered, as he smile grimly at his family. The demigods.
_______________________________________________

Omg we're few chapter's away from the end of this first book! I hope you're still reading, because thing's is about to end with a bang.

Please vote and follow this account!