Chapter 19 : Too Soon For Honeymoon

AN: Kids I'm watching you! Skip this if you're ain't old enough
R-18

Percy

Slowly I open my eyes, and I see of hazy sight of a beautiful woman in sleeping robe in crimson red. She brushes my hair tenderly with her hands while she trickle a bit of Nectar on my lips. I focused my vision to see the face of the woman whose taking care of me, its blurry and distorted but I can't forget those stormy gray eyes, that holds knowledge and intent. I stare at her for a few minutes as my vision begins to spin, but still I can see a small smile curling on her lips. My heart skips a beat every time those eyes stare at mine, she sat beside me tracing my nose, my face. All I knew is miss her, like I always do.

"You should sleep, Perseus-" She said sweetly, but before she can finish her sentence. I jolt up and lower her face into mine, and kiss her briefly. I open my eyes and I see her eyes sparkles with happiness. I held her closer and plant my lips on her, I playfully bit her lower lip before pushing my lips aggressively on hers, She kiss back as our lips brush on another. Her soft lips tasted sweet and continuously our kiss went deeper and lustful, her tongue and mine passionately intertwine to each other. The connection between us felt surreal and eerie. I pull out from the kiss and look at her lustfully, while smirking mischievously.

"Your beautiful, I love you" I whisper in to her ears, which made her grin genuinely. Before the tension leveled, I switch our positions, and now I'm on the top. She looks at me and let out a chuckle, I chuckle in response before I pin her hands on the bed and planted another kiss on her lips, which she response aggressively. I push my lips harder to hers, until she let out a small moan which is muffled on my lips.

"I think your robes look's uncomfortable, don't you mind removing it?" I ask teasingly, shortly after we broke the passionate kiss between us.  She let out a chuckle, Did Annabeth just chuckle?. Gracefully, she remove her robes exposing her tone figure that I always love to caress and touch.

"We're not that young, right?" I whisper into her ears, which made her chuckle, Again! I lower my lips into her neck gently and plant a kiss that lingers on her skin, and my hands travel around her body. I kiss her neck and the back of her ear ,which made her moan softly. Slowly I lower my kiss until I get near to her chest. I stop abruptly which annoys her a bit but as response I travel my hands gently, which made her moan a bit.
After she respond wildly on my gentle touches on her body, I unclasped her bra and let her glorious bust freed from restraints. Gently I let my finger travel into her chest which made her arch her back as response.

"Perseus" She moaned softly, signaling me to touch her more. I smirk to her and lower my lips and plants a kiss on her chest, which made her nipples hard. I let out chuckle and brush my lips into her chest until it landed on her nipple. She let out a very heavy breath, and my other hand cupped her other bust. She let out a moan as my hands does it wonders, I sucked her nipple aggressively which made her moan wantonly. Slowly I cupped both her breast's, and plant a kiss on her swollen lips.

"You're pressing against me" She moaned lustfully, probably she felt my member pressing against my jeans which is pressing against her thighs."I guess, that's a good thing right?" I answer teasingly, as I caress her chest more which made her smirk turns from the look of pleasure. I stopped slowly and I sucked again her nipples while my hands travel wildly around her body, until it reaches the garter of her panties. I slowly push my finger inside the cloth as my lips do its thing, slowly my fingers reach its destination. I felt the wetness on her entrance, I brushed my finger in circular motion at her clitoris, it made her moan wildly. After few seconds I pull down her panty completely into her thighs. Leaving her unguarded and completely naked.