Chapter 20 : I Visit Mom With The Sun God

Percy

"Perce, wakey wakey" A bright melodious voice said, as he lay beside me and hugging me in a deadly way, like Tyson does ever time he see me. "Apollo turn off the sun, let me sleep more, and I can't breath" I groaned, as I try to escape his uninvited embrace. This god will be the death of me, litterally.

"I can't, I and sun is one like you and time" He said dramatically, though I'm still thankful that he forgot to tell a haiku about his awesomeness, which can ruin my entire day."Yeah, I believed you and really, Why are you here?" I ask with fake annoyance lacing on my voice, he immediately stand and throw my plushy and pillows to my face.

"Perce, You need to be grateful. I don't usually graces everyone's morning by my beauty, but for you I made an exception" He huffed, as he playfully pout his lips and make his blue eyes brighter and cuter. "Oh Great Apollo, Such beauty is not needed, So please stay away" I said mockingly, which earn a overdramatic gasp and wide eyes.

"I'm glad that you're learning to speak my language of poetry, however it could be better, but because it's you starfish it's awesome" He teased, while batting his lashes on me and smirking like a madman getting his prey. "Apollo it's too early, Can I sleep more?" I ask pleadingly, while trying to maintain a wide eye look that usually works to many.

"Sweet Kelpy, Zeus permitted me to accompany for a visit with your mortal parents, So you gonna get up? Or you will pass this chance" He said before smacking my face playfully, with a replica of my pillow pet. "Can I visit Annabeth too, and some of my demigod friends?" I ask hopefully, while smiling widely which is proportional now, due to my godly beauty, though I can still do my crooked grin if needed.

"Sorry Seashell, Zeus was very clear about his directions, and we don't want him angry. Right?" He reply apologetically, while dramatically saddening his expression. "It's okay besides Annabeth and I have very sweet night" I replied cryptically, which earn a raised eyebrow and sudden realization from the sun god.

"No you didn't!?" He reply giddily, Really? Is me having sex a surprise and miracle?
"Yes, I did but me wary, Athena will kill me if she knows" I said, before snapping ky fingers for newly cleaned clothes, and clean my entire body. Godly perks they say.

"Yes, Athena won't be happy about it" He said while frowning a bit.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Apollo

Damn I thought he's trying to be the male version of Artemis, except the hating the opposite sex part. Still that kid is sneaky and very discreet, if I don't see it for myself I'm not gonna believe it, luckily in just snap of fingers his scratch back an hickeys was instantly gone.

"Apollo, Apollo! Hey! Are you not listening to me?" Perce ask angrily, before I snap back to the reality, and god's this kid is so moody. No wonder he's called Mini Poseidon by Zeus himself, but of course he won't slipped it on Poseidon, because he love his throne very much. "No, I mean yes I am listening to you, In fact I can deliver a Haiku that reflects of what you speak" I said, I know that Perce really hate my Haiku's, but to be fair I hate his loyalty speeches too and goody to good peep talks.

"No need for Haiku" He replied immediately, which proves that he really hates my Haiku."Apollo, What would mom felt about this? I mean she was hurt when Poseidon leaves us, and now I'm doing the same thing" He added quickly, before I can throw an awful Haiku.

"Perce, Sally is clear sighted woman she will understand you, besides you can visit her sometimes. The ancient laws about meeting mortals has loop holes, and I don't remember any law against meeting mom's" I said thoughtfully, which made him smile sweetly and for a few seconds his eyes went sea green, before shifting to golden.