Chapter 37: Prison Break

3rd Pov

Apollo and Hermes breathed heavily, veiling their presence is quite taxing. Teleporting themselves directly in Olympus. After receiving the news that the land of god's was closed, the rest of Olympians plan to infiltrate and free some people in there, specifically Persephone and Nico,

The streets of Olympus was filled with chatter, and god's and magical creatures looks skittish and grim. Apollo and Hermes knows why, the news of the sudden midnight on America was talk of the town. It's now two days since the sun shines in the said continent, and it's a science phenomenon but for deities it's danger.

Zeus still believes that Hades was the man behind all of it, which is irksome since no god can wield such power in ease. The people of Olympus was whispering, though some deities choose to side on Zeus for a chance to have a seat on the council, especially now that the rest of Olympian's was out, and still unfound.

Hecate's eyes bugged, as she see the veil figures of two Olympian god's, but instead of blabbering she decided to keep it on herself. Seeing that's the best course of action, as the two said god's headed towards the celestial bronze cage hanged on the very edge of Olympus.

"Persephone, This is definitely not a goof look on you" Apollo said jokingly, which earn a roll of eye.

"Apollo, Where are you?" The goddess ask, as she shifted her weight on the cage and survey the area.

"That's not important, Hermes and I will free  you from this wonky cage" Apollo said with snicker.

"Hermes? What are you doing here? After you-" Persephone started to scold angrily, but Apollo slip his hands on the cage to put on the goddess's mouth.

"Not now, We will free you so please quit the blaming for now" The god sun sounds so exasperated that the goddess silenced quickly, hearing the stress on the god's voice.

Hermes exhaled guiltily, before putting his hands on the lock which melts like butter on  his hands. Persephone smile happily, her heart felt lighter seeing that her freedom was back.

"In exchange for?" Persephone ask expectantly, as she stand beside the two Olympians god's. "What is the price of my freedom?" She added impatiently.

"Non really, but we would love a little help in case a war happen" Hermes said sheepishly, which earn him a glare from the goddess.

"What If I doesn't want to partake in that petty war's of yours against my husband?" Persephone questioned, with abnormally raised eyebrows.

"Who said we want a war against your husband?" Hermes said with a smirk on his face.

Persephone raised an elegant eyebrow expectantly, "We guess we have a bigger foe, at least a primordial or a Titan, that being said any help would be appreciated" Apollo said, before flashing a force bright smile that earns a exasperated sigh from the goddess.

"I'm in losers" Persephone joked, making the two splutter in disbelief.
_______________________________________________

"Do we really have to do this?" Persephone questioned coolly, as they try to fit in a veiling blanket that was given by Hecate few minutes ago. "I can save us a effort by turning him in wild grass" She added.

"Percy can hold grudges pretty well, I suggests you don't do that to one of his friends" Apollo said dryly, cursing inwardly.
Why they save Persephone again from captivity?

"If you know how annoying that Nico is you will thought the same" The goddess grumbled, though the two don't pay her attention as soon as they see the front gate of Poseidon's temple. "Tell me why I don't have temple here in Olympus? Again please" She added sulkily.

"You marry a weirdo, That's enough reason" Hermes said flatly, earning a choke laugh from Apollo and wrathful look from Persephone.

They walk towards the temple, casually stepping on one's foot which Persephone hated so much. It takes a lot of patience from her to avoid straggling the two gods using roots.

The trio relaxed as soon as they arrive at the front of the Temple/Mansion, but their relieve expressions turn in to confusion, when they see Nico on the highest window humming like a Disney princes in a old tune.

Persephone glared at the unaware demigod, "I told you that abomination, always act like he lord everyone! Strutting on the underworld like he-"

"Step Mother" Nico bellowed dryly, eyeing the said goddess with sneer on his face.

"Nico, Go down here before I make you" The goddess said venomously, pulling from her domains.

Nico rolled his eyes, shadows curl around him smoothly like gentle waves on ocean.
"Not the best way of handling a child Persephone" Hermes grunted.

Nico unlocked the heavy door, ushering the god's to go inside, away from prying ears and eagle eyes. "So where's Percy? It's been weeks I'm here, if not for the servants here. I will die in starvation" Nico said.

"This is not the time for dallying" Persephone said, as she peek on the doors.

The group agreed, they started walking away the temple with the veiling cloth covering them from even godly powers.

Unfortunately their luck was rotten to core, So as expected they stumble to someone in a loud crash, the gods look startled but not hurt except Nico who managed to twist his ankle in funny angle.

"Bleat" The person who crash on them said, recognition grace on their face.

"Groover?" Nico ask, "What are you doing here? He added hurriedly.

"Um, Lord of The Wild remember?" The satyr said awkwardly, "Milord, Milady" He respectfully with curt bow, in the same awkward manner.

"As much as I enjoyed reunions, now is not the time. Groover warn Chiron, to prepare the camp for any attack" Hermes said, "Groover, I trust that you will not speak of our presence"

"Hermes, If we stay longer father will feel our presence. Three minutes from now" Apollo said as his eyes glazed, seeing snippets from future intentionally.

Ultimately they hide under the cloth, leaving the Satyr with startled look.
_______________________________________________

Hey were about to finish the book one, at least ten seven to ten chapters will be needed to fulfill the one third of the prophecy. Hopefully it will give me the chance to reedit some notable mistakes, before I post the second book.

Also I'm planning to write an original book, based on Greek deities and all that shenanigan's. It will focus on Primordials though, and it might be fairytale-ish in a sense. But the question is would you read? Don't worry I will continue updating everything.