Chapter 8:Finding Nemo...I Mean Percy

Nico

“Will!” I shouted gleefully, as the Son of Apollo ran towards me with a look of worry on his beautiful face.

“I told you, no more shadow travel” He mutter, as he wrapped his arms around me which made me blush a bit.

"Nico no kisses from your doctor, since you don't follow my prescriptions and rules" Will added, as he brushes his hands into my hair and ruffled it, which annoys me a little, but his blue eyes somehow lighten my rather boring day.

“Will we should meet Annabeth and others, I have news about Percy” I said as he loosen his hug on me but before we parted, he planted his lips on mine rush of emotions burst in my guts, I kissed back aggressively and our lips intertwine to each other, our tongue slip in each other mouths and as expected he tasted like strawberry. Slowly we parted ways to catch breath and he looks in to my eyes, he is literally the brightest boyfriend ever.

"Ahem" Leo said with his annoying smirk, while fidgeting a circular metal in his hands.

"Nico!" Annabeth and Calypso said in chorus as they walk towards us, slowly I managed to get out of trance and unwrapped Will's arm on my body.

"Hi Annabeth, Calypso and to you Leo" I said bitterly, because it's been long since Will and I kissed in that intensity.

"Nico, About your Iris message on me" Annabeth said weakly, few days ago I contact her about the ghosts that wandering around and some of them said a towering green eye boy with a black hair was fighting monsters near Percy's house and they said he's fatally injured.

"Annabeth the only thing that I knew is he is injured and he is alive, don't worry Percy is strong surely he is safe now, maybe gaining strength somewhere" I said brightly, but my confidence is slightly wavering since his missing for too long.

"Swear to gods if Hera is behind this... Uh Why are they avoiding us? Percy had done so many favors for them" Annabeth replied, with obvious hatred towards the goddess and you can't blame her, Hera is heartless and bitter.

"Annabeth! Be careful with names, Hera is an Olympian and the Quenn amongst them, you don't want them on your bad side" Calypso replied frantically, which is in fact true but I know better, simply because Calypso is one of the people who suffers a great deal due to gods and goddesses.

"Mamacita calm down, Annabeth- Mr.D is with Chiron, I guess we can pester him instead" Leo said cheekily which made us chuckle and grin.

"Your right Leo, Nico thanks about that news at least I know he's still breathing" Annabeth said, as we headed to the big house for Mr.D's information.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“Uh, Whats your concern Annalie?” Mr.D said with usual annoyance on his voice, while Annabeth sit and look at him expectantly.

Annabeth Mr.D” Annabeth replied with hatred towards the wine dude.

“Yes,Yes Alexandra what is it that concerns you, that involves bothering me” Mr.D said, as he wave his hand and a grape vines spout out of nowhere, best way to intimidate demigods right?

“Mr.D have you heard anything about Percy? He's still missing and were starting to fear his life” Annabeth said calmly, while eyeing Chiron for support.

“Don't worry that much about about Peter Johnson maybe he's just slashing monsters to boost his ego, any questi-” Mr.D said cleverly and It made Annabeth more furious and panicky, than she already is.

Mr.D!- He's in danger, Nico tell him!!” Annabeth said loudly that it rangs across the room, making us flinch even the god himself.

“Anadil calm down, I will contact my fellows for Petrified Jason” Mr.D replied with obvious expiration on Annabeth's sudden emotional burst.

Mr.D is right, We can't make a hasty decision right now heroes, satyrs and nymphs are doing their best to search for him, even the romans are doing there parts as well, Annabeth we can't send you into a quest without a prophecy and as you can see Rachel has none to offer” Chiron said warily, while eyeing his favorite student.

But- If Percy is in danger, We need to help him and Festus is ready for travel" Leo said pleadingly which surprise everyone.

“Mr.D, Chiron Please.. Percy need to be found!” Annabeth said pleadingly while she's surely loosing the last thread of her patience towards and Chiron and Dionysus.

“Chiron dismissed this annoying demigods before I decided to smite them” Mr.D said while opening a can of coke and glaring daggers on us.

“Annabeth maybe we can talk it later with council of every cabin, but for now do your daily activities and chores” Chiron said with finality which disappoints Annabeth even more. After a disappointing talk with elders we headed out the big house, to avoid arguments or instant death, and as we walk Leo came up with a pretty good idea.

“I have an idea Annabeth , Why don't you visit Olympus? While Calypso and I pay visit on Hazel and Frank” Leo said sternly with a glint of satisfaction on his eyes.

“Well that's settle then, tomorrow we get onto our missions whether with a quest or not” Annabeth replied expressionless with obvious sadness and anger showing on her stormy gray eyes.

AN:I know it's pretty short, but I did it on purpose since It will just served as bridge for the next chapters, also on my upcoming chapters you might encounter R-18 scenes, so I guess be ready.