Chapter 6: Archery Lesson With A Man Hater

3rd Pov

"Perseus, Don't act funny around my hunters, are we clear?" The moon goddess ordered sternly, warily eyeing the young god. She has no doubt's on the manners and respectfulness of the young god, but godhood changes mortals, even the best one. Also it's not helping that the godling is hanging on her twin brother, the biggest pig on the surface of earth

"Artemis, This lesson is not really necessary and besides you already help me with my domain loyalty, There's no need for archery lessons. There are things that even godhood cannot solved, and that is my archery skills" The young god stated exasperatedly, as he remember his horrible tries on wielding bow and arrow during his younger years, as a demigod.

The moon goddess pondered her thoughts for a moment, if she managed to teach the worst archer in existence, it means she's better than his upstart brother, and that idea make her stomach flutter from thrill and excitement. "Perseus, As a god you need to be versatile, we can't afford a major weakness as an Olympian, Also you should be honored being teach by goddess of my level" She bellowed proudly, eyeing the unnervingly calm god beside her.

"Fine but don't blame me if I hit someone by mistake" The godling replied exasperatedly, while avoiding unwanted stares from citizens of Olympus, After three weeks of his placement as a member of council, Zeus still suppress his identity for some odd reason, saying that he needs to be stable and in control of his godhood before being displayed in public, to avoid any conflict with minor deities whose dreaming for a throne in council.

After quite sometime the goddess notice his uneasiness due to lingering stares of minor deities and immortals, "We should have flashed instead, father won't be happy that I let you walk the streets of Olympus" She said, while glaring daggers to anyone whose eyeing the young god beside her.

"Well, Do the honors then" Perseus said, while bowing mockingly towards the  unreasonably annoyed goddess. "If you will bow on me, at least make it respectful and genuine" The goddess scoffed angrily, but her annoyance completely dissipated by the innocent smile and small chuckle from the young god. Before her thoughts wander in places, she flashed them both at the camp of her hunters.

"Lady Artemis!!!" The brutish looking hunter greeted incredulously, before her eyes landed on the young beside her Lady. She try to keep a face of disgust towards the mystery man, but the presence of the god alone makes her felt like she should be loyal to him, that she can't help to be somehow yearning for his approval and affection. "Sonya, Where are your sisters? Call Thalia for me quickly" The goddess ordered sternly, a little worried by the reaction of her hunter towards Perseus.

"Perseus! I told you never play with my hunters!" The moon goddess reminded exasperatedly, as she eye the oblivious young god, whose clueless by his affecting aura. "I'm not doing anything!" The god of Loyalty and Desire replied incredulously, confused by the castigation of the moon goddess, and he himself has no hunch by the  sudden castigation of his trainer. However before he can questioned the moon goddess, a very familiar girl came to their view, with a wary look on her face.

"Thalia!?" The godling greeted excitedly, but his warmness was ultimately receive with cold stare and wariness. "Who are you?" The blue eyed lieutenant ask quizzically, eyeing the slightly familiar looking man on front of her. She stare at the physique and features of the man, he's slightly muscular and has a light tan, a deep golden eyes and tidy black hair. The man wear's a deep blue jeans, a muscle white shirt and a running shoes, but something about him feels godly, and he look godly she thought. "This is not the time to be funny, Pinecone face" The godling replied smugly, earning a slightly horrified and shock look from the lieutenant of the hunters. Thalia stare at him disbelievingly, speechless by the familiar name calling, usually speak by his two demigod cousins Percy and Nico, but this man is neither so who is he?