Chapter 21 : Scandalous Olympus Meeting

Apollo

"Enough Perseus! You're interest must lie to Olympus, and to Olympus only!" Zeus thundered, as he glare daggers towards Perce. "But- It's best to grant his throne back, besides all your proofs sound's conspiracy to me. If we're going to war against Uncle, at least provide us justifiable reasons not petty ones, that can only cause deaths amongst the demigods and gods alike if possible" Perseus bellowed exasperatedly, however as soon as he choke out the words. Zeus, Ares and Athena looks angry and dissatisfied by my younger cousin. I really hope Perce stop angering father, I don't want him exile any time soon but he does make sense.

"Perseus we consider your opinion, but you claimed that the proof and evidences is just conspiracy and wasn't enough to punish Hades. However like your father, you barely see the situation smartly. Hades deserves his exile for threatening a war  against Olympus, and releasing hordes of monster's from tartarus" Athena explained, making Perce pale and taken aback. On the other hand Poseidon looks infuriated by Athena's well hidden shade against the sea deity.

"Now Olympians! The evidences and proofs is much stronger than Perseus argued to be, I suggest we took offense against my brother, and imprisoned him until he swore not to took interest on my throne. Olympians raised your hand if you agree" Zeus said sternly with hint of satisfaction, Slowly Hera, Hephaestus, Ares, Artemis, Dionysus, Demeter and Athena raised their hands. Simply out numbering us who remain neutral and avoid any brewing war, which includes Hestia, Poseidon, Perseus, Aphrodite, Hermes and me. For obvious reasons Aphrodite, Hermes and me voted against it because we had enough of dead kids due titan and giant wars and we prefer our kids a live, while Poseidon and Hestia don't want to involve themselves on this nonsensical war. On the other hand Perseus looks grim, by the results of the voting since it will cause another battle for the demigods which he deemed friends.

"It's official then, Ares and Athena will planned everything. While those who remain neutral should not interfere or favor our opposing sides, or else those will be punished" Zeus said sternly, while eyeing Perce angrily as if challenging him to disobeyed and then be punished. Before we can flash out Poseidon thump his trident on the floor to get everyone's attention.

"I must inform you that Perseus supposed to be symbol of power, is forge with the help of Briares and some elder cyclops to become his official godly weapon, since his sword riptide was intended for a mere demigod and not an Olympian. I expect that doesn't require voting and doesn't sound treason or threat to you brother" Poseidon spat sharply, making Zeus angry by Poseidon's explicitness. While Perce looks surprised and grateful by his father's effort.
I wish the same for Zeus, since his last doing for me is to make me a mortal with flab and bad case of acne.

"Yes, About time for your son to stop using his toylike sword. Anyone who wants to speak?" Zeus said mockingly, while sending glares to father and son combo. "I had to show something, a gift for Ares" Hephaestus said cryptically, causing some of us to shiver sensing his gift is no good, while Ares grinned dumbly and he really thought it was a genuine gift.

"A gift for Ares? World is getting crazier" Dionysus said mockingly, while most God's snickered by the idea. "A gift? Perhaps anything that amends our family should be entertain" Hera said happily, with gleam and excitement on her eyes. While Hestia looks more peaceful and warmth by the idea.

"Yes, Anytime now it will play" Hephaestus said giddily, while hovering his hands on the air and a holographic image start to play. A image of a asleep man is on the bed while woman ruffles hair and nurture the sick or drunk man that was laying on bed, more seconds passed and the video proceed to man initiating a kiss to the woman and the woman responds, which results into a heavy make out scene.