Chapter 17: Apollo And I Went Partying

Percy

"Now Perce, I think you owe me a drink" Apollo suggested happily, since he help me to escape Aphrodite's lair last time, The goddess is a whole level of flirt and knowing Annabeth, I'm afraid she will smack the pretty goddess to pulp, and she had Hera as enemy and I don't fancy her creating another one. "Fine Apollo, How about Hermes?, He's been bothering me for days!" Apollo and Hermes is the trouble makers amongst the Olympian's, kinda remind me of Stoll brothers, just multiply it to million.

"Yes I IM'D him, before we go partying you need to change your outfit, I'm not going with a man on chiton and ageing sandals, also Perce do something about your eyes" He said while eyeing me head to toe and observing my golden eyes that flashes from Sea green to Kronos's gold.
"I agree, People won't feel comfortable with man in skirt with matching sword?" I replied jokingly, as I inspect the ancient clothing which becomes my default look in Greek form, though I have my modern look like every Olympians, and thankfully it was teenage outfit rather than fatherly suits or under dressed clothing like beach shorts and Polo's of my Dad.

"Perseus don't be so baby about it, at least yours wasn't that horrible, look at Athena her default form is hideous helmet, armor and spear which pair with serene dress gown. Also we have the same clothing size, right? So it won't be an issue" Apollo snickered, as we flashed on his palace, the palace itself screams sunny and light, most of the furniture's are basically gold and over the top, also it has statues of Apollo himself, kinda narcissistic right? Well it's normal for gods because you will fade if you're not worshipped or speak, it's like dying in mortals, though it never happens as long as your domains is intact.

"Right, as long as your fits doesn't exposed my manly regions or my back, I'm fine with it" I said jokingly, while surveying his palace. "Since you mention that, I think we gonna go for more skin, I mean I won't mind you in your chiton and If you need a godly date, I'm here-" Apollo replied jokingly, while pouting his lips and giving me his random winks, that I assume as eye disorder of sort.

"Apollo focus, and please if you're looking for one nighty, I'm not the right one" I replied exasperatedly while nudging a playful punch on his arm, that results into not so playful landing, actually that's understatement. "Perce Ouch!! You really need to work on your godly powers, you cannot just go around smashing gods and houses" He bellowed loudly, while wincing and recovering from my uncontrolled godly punch.

"Yeah, I will work on that department" I muttered weakly, while eyeing the smashed wall and slightly deformed golden table, where Apollo landed badly.  "You might as well fixed my destroyed living room especially my golden table" He complained while correcting his own shoulders, as if my punch hasn't cause havoc on his house.

"Okay, working on it" I replied while I controlled the time and focus on his destroyed belongings, slowly the deformed table and the rubbles of wall reformed to it's original state, seeing the whole process is amazing, it's like reverse slow-mo videos online.  "Well that's handy, Just don't destroy everything and we will be best friends or more, of course if you wanted" He said jokingly with a playful chuckle and flirtatious smile, after the little fiasco we headed to wardrobe room which is over size and bigger than my old room, though I'm kinda used to luxury since I'm living on my dad's Olympus palace, not as big as this but still screams expensive and rich.

"Apollo, I guess you never do laundry?" I said as I marvel the enormous amount of clothing he had, while my closet is full of freaking overly short chiton's, plain colored shirts and faded jeans.  "Well I guess, As Apollo I receive many P.R packages from clothing brands, you know being a god have some perks" He said proudly with a flashy grin, honestly I don't know if he's serious but if he is, I'm open for it. We started rummaging his clothes or should I say trying out? The first outfit he pushed me to wear is multi colored sequined tee and a metallic green slacks with a rainbow sneakers, which makes me look like a walking rainbow. Iris who?