Chapter 2:We Planned The Death Of The Best Demigod

Apollo

“You've been called Olympians to discussed the fate of Young hero Perseus Jackson” Zeus thundered, as my fellow Olympians change wary looks to one another. Again I thought, because this past three years father had been annoying everyone of us, due to some prophecy I told on Perce's eighteenth birthday.

“What about my son? I swear to-” Poseidon bellowed angrily, as good amount of trembling and earthquake answer his quite infamous temper control.

“Apollo! speak about the prophecy” My father ordered frantically, avoiding the deathly glare Poseidon is sending him.

For the Nth time, This is the prophecy" I offered lazily, cause for heaven sake! This prophecy has been drag too long and become fuel to start the bickering between my father and barnacle beard.

"A Spawn Of Seas, Hero Of Many.

Destined To Be A God Or Shall Perished.

In The Hands Of Fate, Let He Be The Heir

Of The Powers Owned, By His Previous Foe"

"Father, Perseus has been rejecting the godhood since then, Are you not tiring on discussing this same old thing? Again and again" Little sis offered with been there done that look on her face, which most of my fellow gods felt too. To the point where we wanted to force him immortality, so everyone can move on this prophecy.

“Peter won't gonna accept your offer, until that upstart 'Annabelle' daughter of birdbrain got offered immortality too" Dionysus stated lazily, which earn glare and some thoughtful looks from sensible gods, excluding Ares of course.

"So are you saying that we should make Annabeth Immortal too?" My pal Hermes ask rhetorically, before eyeing father for a answer that can make things easier for all of us.

"No! We will not! That child is full of herself and beyond prideful, I won't gonna approve her to be a goddess nor a immortal consort for Perseus" The wicked step mother of mine bellowed angrily, as she flashed her deathly glare towards my poor Hermes. Unfortunately, the mother of insulted child decided to speak up for her daughter.

"Out of all the demigoddess in both camps, My daughter is the most deserving of godhood, and if intelligence and wisdom meant full of oneself, then I'd be happy to be call one" Athena replied sternly, as she scowled and glared to my wicked step mother, while I sightly snicker by her last statement.

"As a goddess of love myself, I think it's too early for Perseus and Annabeth to be betrothed, besides there are too many possibilities for them" Aphrodite butted in, as she retouched her lip gloss that smudged by the length of our council meeting. On the other hand Uncle P looks rather in deep thought about the relationship of his favorite son.

"Father, My daughter has been bringing glory to Olympus-" Athena reasoned hastily, before father interrupted her cry for her daughter's mortality, birdbrain might not admit but she wanted Annabeth to be a goddess since she becomes rather attached to her mortal daughter.

"Athena that's enough... Your daughter has been granted rewards that many dreamed of, besides I don't see her as a goddess" Father speak with finality and conviction on his tone, not leaving any room for Birdbrain's insistence.