Chapter 26 : Guardian Of Heroes

Percy

"It would been better Perce, if I brought my Sun Chariot, at least we can woo some pretty boys and girls" Apollo said jokingly, as we walk towards the camp borders, Up til now Zeus doesn't allows me to be alone outside Olympus, since he can't risk me possibly incinerating mortals by accident.

"Not interested Apollo, You know why I'm here right?" I ask incredulously, while rolling my eyes to the grinning god of sun, fortunately he stop when he see's my serious gaze bore in to him.

"Fine Perce, You will do your godly duties...which involves a certain Athena spawn, right Perce?" Apollo replied teasingly, but before he can laugh to my reaction, I jabbed his ribs playfully which he avenge immediately by cursing me.

"Apolloooo, Pleeease remooovvee thiiss curseee yeah yeah" I muttered angrily, however the sing songy vocals made it stupid and laughable.

"So Perce, Lesson learn?" Apollo ask teasingly, before removing the blasted curse while he he snickers to my reaction and annoyance.

"Child! You dare disrespect me boyyy? Taste my Thunder butt!!!" I said jokingly, in a perfect imitation of his father 'Zeus', After hearing my monologue, Apollo drown on his own laughter until he got teary eyed.

"Perce... That's perfect imitation" Apollo commented incredulously, as he steady himself from snickering before reaching camp half blood borders, where Peleus guarded golden fleece. Swiftly we change our ages from late twenties to younger, and to my annoyance, Apollo uses a thirteen year old form that looks like his demigod son's on the camp.

"Really Apollo? What's are you planning?" I ask incredulously, as my eyebrows sky rocketed to my hairline. Having Apollo can be fun, but if I don't know better, I would have thought he's younger than me. There are some moments though that he sounds deadly serious and stern, unfortunately that's not today.

"You gonna claim me!" He said happily, as he manipulate a heavy mist to make his eyes golden green, which look's exactly like mine.

"Not funny Apollo" I said lazily, while Apollo imitates my baby seal look, which work wonders even to me.

"Please Dad!" He said in a rather cracky pubescent voice of a boy, which earn snickers from both of us, as we arrive at the camp borders.

"Fine Apollo, Make sure your prank is worth it!" I said lazily, eyeing the thirteen year old boy that has the same features as me, except the blonde hair. Fortunately, before Apollo can reply, Chiron arrived with Cabin leader's who look at me with respect, and confusion towards the little boy beside me.

"Lord Perseus, What do we owe your visit?" Chiron ask calmly, which made me flinch due to uneasiness and awkwardness, no matter how I push them to see me as before, they just won't. Maybe due to Zeus insistence to order people to call me Perseus, and sadly I am now Perseus only, since god's doesn't have surnames, and he's also displeased that I'm name after his noble son.

"Chiron, I have to discuss some important things with you and cabin leaders" I said sternly, keeping a straight face, while my eyes wander to the crowd.

"Very well then, Come with me Lord Perseus" He said grimly, as he look at my reaction to his formality. On the other hand the campers look's at glamoured Apollo quizzically, they stare at him with confusion, before my nerves went haywire, Apollo contact me in mental link, which startles me a bit.
"Perce, I am Fred, your demigod son, okay?"
"Do you really think, that they will fall for this?"
"It will, If you act well, now Perce be nice, or I will curse you to speak in couplet's, you don't want that to happen, right?"
"Don't threaten me godling!"
"Nice try Perce, Oh! Annabeth is staring at you with a scowl"
I stare at Annabeth's direction, and she seems glaring to the child whose clinging to my hands like a parasite, if this prank cause our break up, I'm gonna bashed Apollo's head, until he think wisely. After few moments we arrive at big house, including every Cabin leaders, which is mostly my friends and some acquaintance too.