Chapter 13: My Mom Has A Very Nosy Family

Annabeth

"Excuse me, 600th floor please" I said confidently, after going back forth in Olympus for like hundred times, I expect some recognition from the key and guess what? I don't.

"Young lady there's no such th-" The ever annoying guard replied before I finish his tiring sentence.

"thing- is I have an appointment with Athena, so if you may give me the key card" I said sternly, with a extremely force smile plastered on my face.

"Please directly go to Athena's Palace avoid strolling around, Zeus forbid wandering around Olympus" He said grimly, as he handed me the key card however his words kinda bother me, why would Zeus be mad if I wander around? Seems shady and suspicious, maybe mom will provide answers cause I know they're hiding something. As I walk towards the elevator someone grab me by the wrist and did I mention that I use my ever favorite move? Judo flipped it is.

"Oh, Ouch It's me Hermes, Athena's kids are really violent, ouch next to Ares" Hermes complained, as I absorbed how messed up the situation is, luckily it's Hermes not Zeus cause the latter won't be that forgiving.

"Hermes! God's you startled me, I didn't mean to" I apologized quickly, Hermes might be friendly but I won't push my luck beside I ain't Percy, he is the only demigod who can defy God's on front of their faces, however his reaction is the least of my expectations.

"You should have seen the look on your face" He said loudly, while ending it with a bellowing laugh that reminds me of his son's.

"Perhaps we can go now, I have to meet mom something about a architecture, designs. Do you know-? " I said enthusiastically to uninspired the god from asking questions, I know Hermes really well and he don't fancy wisdom that much.

"Yeah, Its fine I don't want that smart stuff" He said uneasily to interrupt my well planned speech to wave them off.

"I would love to explain to you my plans about-" I added gleefully, which cause him to wave me off from continuing our conversation.

"I think I have enough of brain stuff today" He said hastily, as he flashed out from the elevator.

"Well that was easy" I muttered weakly to myself, as the elevator doors open up and the full glory of Olympus blessed my eyes.
I walked towards the streets and I was met my minor God's and Goddess, nymphs and more friendlier creatures, since I designed and restored Olympus most smile towards me gratefulness and familiarity. Unlike more powerful god's, the god's with single to two domains is much humble and welcoming, because most of them are either granted godhood or spawn of lesser known deities.
I skirted the streets walking unintentionally slow I heard some chattering and buzz.

"Have you seen the newest Olympian?"
A beautiful coppered skin nymph said with a glee and excitement.

"No, but I heard he is good looking" Her friend replied with enthusiasm and whinny squeal.

"I wish Lord Dionysus invite us there, but the guests list was handpicked by Lord Zeus Himself" A nymph with a leaves as hair dress replied with a comical sob. As I get nearer and nearer more chattering about the newest addition to Olympians broke in most minor goddesses and nymphs converse, on how good looking the mysterious god is while the male gods mentions how brat and entitled the said god is. Honestly I'm impress how this minor Gods and Goddesses was still safe despite mentioning his name in vain, surely if they did the same to other Olympians they gonna get their immortal asses kicked, but it's seems like Lord Perseus doesn't really care.
Somehow that made me more interested who is him while most of my friends and including myself has a guess, we're still pretty clueless and left out the dark by the gods, though we assume that Perseus is Son of Zeus and his a pretty well known name, Percy is even name after him. Hercules was very much alive and a god so I'm pretty sure Perseus has a chance on godhood. Besides i don't know any Hero that is named Perseus except seaweed brain, but he doesn't fonder the idea of being a god and c'mon, Percy a god? I hate to admit but he is too humble and too human to be a god, and half of the council hates him. After a long thought and endless theories of who might be the god is,