Chapter 11: Family Problems

5 months after godhood
Percy

"Sunbeam, I don't understand the logic of meeting this pretty immortal demigods, to help me in my domain Heroes" I ask exasperatedly, still not getting the god's logic on learning. "Your God of heroes, They are Heroes" He replied incredulously, as if his explanation serves his logic well. "Swear to God's, If I accidentally burst into my divine form due to your party tricks, I'm gonna smack you" He just huffed and shrugged on my comment, but I know how amused he is every time I get petty and annoyed. "Clock head calm yourself, no one is getting smote this time" He reassured before dragging me on his golden palace, which is not healthy for extended staring due to it's brightness.

"Sunbeam! I'm telling you I have a bad feeling about this" I reasoned hastily, with my words earning a weird look from the sun god beside me. "Perce, I'm the God of prophecies, don't try to steal my domain" He scolded playfully, and I just rolled my eyes on his antics. "Fine, I'll meet them for training purposes only"

"Hello Ladies, This is Lord Perseus... Perce this is Leila and Brie, daughter of Aphrodite and Hebe" Apollo said warmly, while the demigoddess's give me a a very unnecessary kiss on my cheeks, as their lips touches my skin I  somehow read their thoughts, things that they desire but its so hazy and blur, which never happens to me before. It's always clear to me, but now I felt like everything is suppressed.

We enter his palace, and Apollo guide as ahead towards a room with huge golden room, probably his room or training grounds. "What are we doing here Apollo? Cause to me it doesn't suit or screams training room, unless I'm Taylor swift or a singer" I replied jokingly which earn glare from the sun god. I glance around the room, it's full of plaque's, instruments and some paintings which conveyed adult doings, that kids shouldn't see. "We just gonna relax with this friendly demigods, Right Leila and Brie? then they can help you with your training cause they're demigod's" Apollo said while grinning like a fool, well at least he wasn't killing me every two minutes *cough* Ares *cough* Artemis*

"Lord Perseus, Would you mind to talk to me about being God of heroes" Leila offered sweetly, as she moved closer to me and honestly I never felt this daze like this before, but the feeling relaxes me and relieve my worries."Lord Perseus, You want me, You will kiss me, look at me... Listen to my voice" I stare at her, her eyes shift colors, her hair changes constantly and his features alters every second, but everything looks beautiful. I move closer to her and cupped her cheek, but before I can kiss her a voice bellowed and shake me from my trance."Too much for loyalty Perseus, you disgusting boy!!"

"Ouch!! Art- Aretemis?" I howled loudly, before pulling out the silver arrow that is poking from my expose peck. Though I'm still thankful she didn't incinerate the two demigods, however I can't really remember after the introductions. So what's with Artemis and her random arrow sticking on my chest. "Get out of here maidens" The moon goddess ordered as she keep glaring towards Leila, as if the demigod personally offended her.

"Little sis! You should have knocked instead of creating holes in my body!" I snickered a little, since I told him before that something bad will happen, and it turns out I'm right. "I get your attentions, correct?"
S

he said, before vanishing in a moonlight glow.

--------------

The throne room is filled by my fellow Olympians except Dionysus whose still absent to meeting, after surveying the room Apollo and I walk to our respective thrones, as Aphrodite follow me with her usual sickly sweet smile that makes my skin crawl, simply because she resembled Annabeth at times.