Chapter 18: Goddess of Love, Wasn't that lovely

Hedone

"Hedone, You don't need to carry me, I'm fine really and I can go home" Percy said as he push himself against the counter, he looks dishevelled and heavily drunk as he push himself to stand up. I see his struggles to stand steadily but he's too cute as he try to hoist himself up, his brush up raven hair was now sticking every where and his slightly tan skin is flustered. Though the weirdest part is the guy behind the bar is Dionysius, the Olympian. He smile at me wickedly before vanishing in a puff.

"Woah! No, Percy don't" I exclaimed loudly, as Percy remove his long sleeved polo, his body is perfectly toned and well defined. Almost godly, but base on his reaction on mortal liquor I can say his not. After another try he successfully remove his polo it exposed his muscled abdomen and well sized biceps, kinda reminds me of Apollo however his not as air headed as sun god. Thankfully!

"It's really hot, like I'm burning" He muttered groggily, as he slump on the floor while doing something that startles me, he hastily remove his belt and lower his jeans but before he can embarrassed himself, I swatted his hand's off to stop him from doing what he's trying to do.

"Percy! Stop wear your shirt back!... For Aphrodite's sake!" I screech loudly, as I put his clothes forcefully back on his body, and it's really hard since he's heavy and too drunk to move. As I try to hoist him up I accidentally fall on his exposed abdomen. He smell like hint of flower and sea, and if I don't know better I will thought that he is a demigod of sea or nature. In panic, I immediately pull myself up and finish putting his polo without bothering to buttoned it up. I put his arms around my shoulder and slowly stand up, and for a mortal he weights like beast. So I use my godly force to hoist him up and somehow I managed to pull him up.

"Hey girl, you're ruining the view, let the man do what he like!" A heavily drunk girl with stupidly fake tanned skin said, As I pull Percy up and trust I'm trying my best no to cursed the girl, but after few hard steps one of her pesky friend trip my feet causing both Percy and I fall, however before Percy landed to the floor the annoying girls caught him and put him on black couch, while letting me to fall on my face with a thud.

"Hey, Pesky rodent what's your problem? and don't touch Percy, for Zeus sake-" I said angrily, as I swatted the girls out from pecking Percy which I just met and for sure he won't like to be raped publicly by these chemically dosed girls. So I decided to charm speak the girls to stay away and go home, while I carry Percy out of the mansion. We walk slowly as his weight falls on my shoulder, and his seriously heavy. As a goddess of pleasure this moment was far from pleasing, to worsen things up my Evil grandma decided to grace me with her unneeded presence.

"Hedone! How many times I needed to tell you, don't use my name in vain!" Aphrodite bellowed angrily, as she walk towards us while I'm carrying Percy towards the exit. Soon enough she catch up and her eyes widen instantly as she look at Percy with glee and suddenly she's in her best mood, and in that moment I knew Percy was screwed, because the old hag is out for blood.

"Oh no no no, Not this guy grandma, he is my friend" I said incredulously, as good Aphrodite approach us swiftly, which means bad news. I try to maneuver and switch direction but before I can, Aphrodite grabs my wrist with brute strength which doesn't suit her beauty, and the next thing I knew we're on her Palace.

"Never call me grandma, Why the hell are you with Perseus? and why in Tartarus he's barely clothed?" She asked incredulously, as she laid Perseus on her guests room's bed."Fine GRANDMA, I met him on the party, He's too drunk so he try to undress himself publicly, but the question is how do you know him?" I replied while she staring at me suspiciously.

"Hedone, as expected your as dumb as your mother. Don't you sense his flowing with power? He is the newest Olympian God, Gods! Are you not watching my Hottest God Cam? Arggh you're worst than I thought!" She screeched shrilly, while looking at with me disbelief and annoyance. Also I'm sick of Aphrodite's droll shows, which involves hot guys or tragic love stories, whom she's responsible with.

"So he is- Lord Perseus? Holy Poseidon! The God of Times, Heroes, Loyalty, Desire, Destruction and Swordsmanship? Woah, and don't blame me I wasn't invited on the party" I said, as realization hits me and for God's sake how does he hide his scent, well I smell god in the party but I've seen Hermes, so I assume it's his smell.

"Sorry, Zeus don't like to Invite C- list goddess on such exclusive party, Hedone you must go home and join your MOTHER" She said with disgust, as she trickle nectar on Percy's lips. I try to look unfazed by her words, but insulting my mother Psyche still don't sit with me nicely.

"Don't speak of my mother like that, it's been centuries so move on with your freaking beauty cream, and really whose son he is? Rumors said he's son of the big three, but is he Zeus's? The demigod from the past?" I said angrily before shifting my tone to ask about Percy, which prevent me from receiving  wrath from the temperamental goddess.

"No! that Perseus your talking about is the lame legend from the past. Perseus as in Percy Jackson, the defeater of Gaea and Kronos" Aphrodite said proudly, as he trace Percy's nose and his features."How? I thought he's a demigod" I said loudly, I can't believe he's a god now, he once reject godhood during Titan war, Why now? Rumors spread around like wildfire in Olympus, and most mention how humble he is. He never wished to be a god, what make his views change?

"It's not for me to speak, but yes we grant him godhood and unlike most gods and goddess, the creator himself decides his domain, which don't happen mostly for mortal born god's, and now if you don't mind go to your stupid mother before I swatted you out my palace" She said sternly, My relationship with Aphrodite is a bit rocky especially when mom snap on her ten summer solstice ago. Again

"How about Perseus?" I ask suspiciously, because I don't trust Aphrodite and Percy seems to be a really good guy. "I'm his trainer on a certain domain, He must stay so if he wakes up, we will proceed the training" Aphrodite said sternly, which means get out in her language, but see bothering her became my newest hobby.

"Are you sure, Grandma?" I joke mockingly, as her face transform to devilish scowl. I laugh whole heartedly as her face turns anguish and that somehow made it made night. "How dare you! Get lost and don't said anything about this conversation, and send my regards to your mother. Next time she upstage me on my own party, I'm gonna make her fade so she'll reform in Tartarus!! Now get lost C lister" Aphrodite warned angrily, Centuries ago her threats sound scary but now? Not that much. "HEDONE, Stop calling me grandma you stupid child! And go back to your annoying mother"Aphrodite added angrily while emitting pink glow, which means get lost or I smite you. "Fine Old hag!" I replied loudly, before I flashed out of her palace to keep my beloved life intact.

AN: I just wanted to warn y'all, that the next chapter is R-18, extremely sexual content. So kids skip that one, Okay?