Chapter 35 : Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.35: Locked Chapter so no Title 😅

---

Ye You waited and were about to fall asleep before finally he heard the sound of the door opening and talking in the small living room outside the bedroom. He quickly got out of bed and walked to the door, but did not open the door immediately.

"Okay, just put him here, and you all go back to rest." Qin Yuwei said to the guards who helped Du Yao inside.

After hearing the sound of the door closing again outside, Ye You in his nightgown pushed open the bedroom door and walked out, calling out, "Mom."

As soon as Qin Yuwei was just about to respond, Du Yao opened his eyes, and Qin Yuwei said unexpectedly: "Oh, still awake? Did you drunk till muddle headed?"

Du Yao sat up on the sofa, rubbed his hands on his face to make himself awake, and said, "Mom, you should go back to your room and rest."

"You seems quite sober, I don't need to help you get inside then." Qin Yuwei got up, looked at Ye You and said, "Then I'm going back to the room, you guys should rest early."

"Okay." Ye You nodded, and after sending Qin Yuwei out, he closed the door gently.

"You pretended to be drunk and escaped?" Ye You walked to Du Yao's side and sat down, looked at him and said, "Can you walk in by yourself?"

Du Yao turned around, hugged Ye You tightly and said, "Not only can I walk in by myself, but I can also walk in with you in my arms."

"Your body had the smell of wine, don't hold me, I already took a shower." Ye You protested in a low voice.

Du Yao hold Ye You up and walked to the bedroom.

"You go to the bathroom and take off all your clothes, wet the towel and wipe your body. You are not allowed to take a shower." Ye You put his arms around Du Yao's neck and explained.

Du Yao put Ye You on the bed, then pressed on him, burying his face in Ye You's neck.

"You go quickly." Ye You slapped Du Yao on the shoulder and urged. He felt that he was almost drunk just by smelling the wine on Du Yao. Moreover, he had started to feel hot all over his body and his breathing was also urgent. He thought that Du Yao should hurry up go to the bathroom and take off his clothes, so they can hurry up do the deed in the bridal chamber¹.

Du Yao forcibly endured the burning desire, he got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Don't take a shower." Once again Ye You make it clear, but still felt uneasy after thinking about it, so he picked up the sober medicine on the bedside and walked into the bathroom with Du Yao.

The two didn't stay in the bathroom for too long, because Ye You emphasized that they should do it on bed and not in the bathroom. So when Du Yao walked out of the bathroom holding Ye You, both of them were □□².

The two lay down on the bed, Du Yao flicked the quilt over them, then hugged Ye You and kissed him hard and deep.

    ............................................................

Ye You had a dream. He dreamed that he had become a kind of marine creature. He didn't know what kind of marine creature it was. After all, there were so many kinds of marine creatures. Anyway, he clearly felt that the sea water was very warm and soft, causing him to float up and down, as if floating in the water without gravity, making him feel very comfortable.

Suddenly, a monster that looked like an eel appeared. Ye You realized it was bad and wanted to escape quickly, but he was light and can't escape quickly at all.