Chapter 45: Became a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.45: Smile Gradually Awkward

---

In this country, there was a custom that on the third and sixth days of the Spring Festival, in-laws will visit and sent gifts to each other. On the third day, husband's family will sent gifts to the wife's family. The heavier the gifts, they expressed the more satisfied one were with their daughter-in-law and would like to thank the in-laws for teaching their children well. On the sixth day, the wife's family will come to visit and sent gifts to the in-law's family in return. It means to asked the husband's family to forgive and care more for their children. ¹

Early in the morning of the third day, Du Zhenfeng and Qin Yuwei, as well as Du Yao's uncle and aunt, were about to set off to visit and sent gifts to Ye You's parents. They were originally prepared for three cars, with four of them in one car, and the other two car was used to put the gifts, but his uncles prepared too many gifts and couldn't fit in two cars. So, they drove two more cars out, there were many cars in the house anyway.

"Also brought this one. I almost forgot." Zhao Lingling ran out hurriedly, carrying two large bags of things.

"Can they still fit in the cars?" Li Yan looked at the cars behind, looking for a car that could still fit in.

"Give it to me, the car we are sitting in can fit some more." Qin Yuwei said, and then took the things over.

"You go there with an important task, must thank them properly ah," Zhao Lingling said to Lu Jinlan.

"I know, don't need to remind me, we're leaving." Lu Jinlan raised her hand and got into the car.

The snow began to melt yesterday. On a rare sunny day today, many old men and old ladies in the family residential area went out for a walk, so the car drove very slowly before leaving the family residential area. As they were sitting in the car, there were many people saying hello to them along the way.

"Yuwei, where are you going this early morning?"

"We're going to send gifts to in-laws." Qin Yuwei poked her head and said with a smile.

"Oh, yes, look at my memory."

"Oh, Zhenfeng, are you going to your in-laws' house?"

"Yes, good morning, Uncle Cheng." Du Zhenfeng replied.

"His(DY) uncle and aunt are going, too?"

"Yes." Lu Jinlan replied with a smile.

Su Ping stood outside the gate of the house next door, chatting happily with a group of people. Suddenly saw Du family's cars coming by, everyone stopped talking and looked at it at the same time. Until five cars were driving far away at the same time, only then they started talking again.

"Bring so many gifts ah? The Du family is really generous."

"Yes, I've lived until this old, and I have never seen anyone went to in-laws to send gift and brought a few car of gifts."

"Brought so many gifts, how much does the Du family like Ye You?"

"Du's household has a lot of family members, and Du Yao's uncles are all back. They definitely want to send gifts, naturally there are a lot more of gifts."

"I heard from my granddaughter that Ye You is now a celebrity in the Cultural Regiment. Their Head Leader and Deputy Leader value him very much. The other legions are also vying to let him perform. Can Du family not value and like such an excellent person?"

"I think that the Du family values Ye You because Ye You's parents hired a Genius Doctor to cured Du Yao. The Du family must be grateful."

"Yeah, anyone would be grateful for it, too. In that case, those gifts are nothing."