Chapter 21: Become a spare tire in the love story

Arc 1.21 : Affectionate On A Date

---

Ye You didn't go home on the day of vacation under the pretext of practiced.

In the afternoon, he left the Cultural Regiment and secretly ran to the Military Club to wait for Du Yao.

Before returning to the Cultural Regiment, he had established a love relationship with Du Yao, then they had not been able to meet for more than two months, but Du Yao had asked someone to send him several things. Ye You had to admit that he had missed Du Yao quite a bit. This was the first time he felt the feeling of longing after his heart being moved.

The Military Club¹ was very big, with a total of five floors. Each floor was like a small maze. If there was no sign, it was easy to get lost.

Ye You entered through the side door, then lowered the brim of his military cap, and went directly to the fourth floor according to the route Du Yao drew for him. He encountered no one along the way. After he opened the door with the key and immediately closed the door then took a deep breath with his back against the door. He walked too fast, and was short of breath. He felt like he was doing a spying job, a little nervous, but felt very stimulating.

After Ye You waited for his breathing to calm down, he began to size up the room and found that the decorations has style, with high-end fabric sofas, various potted plants, and various fruit snacks on the round table next to it. Ye You walked to the edge of the wall and opened the door curiously. What he saw was a large western-style bed. He originally wanted to go in and take a look, but after seeing the big bed, he felt a little embarrassed and didn't go in.

Ye You brewed a pot of black tea for himself, then sat down on the sofa, waiting for Du Yao while reading a book. Du Yao was on vacation tomorrow, and today he can't come out until evening.

Ye You waited and waited, and was about to fall asleep. Suddenly he was startled when someone hugged him and immediately opened his eyes.

"You, why there is no sound when you come in?" Ye You said in a complaining tone, because he was scared by him.

"It's not that I didn't make a sound, it was you who were asleep, so you didn't hear it." Du Yao held Ye You tightly, buried his face in his neck and inhaled vigorously, smelling the faint scent of soap on his body.

"Obviously there is no sound." Ye You mumbled, he patted Du Yao's shoulder and said, "You said you want to take me to the movie. Are we sneaking in now, or are we waiting to slip in quietly later."

"You can watch it here." Du Yao replied.

"Here?" Ye You looked around the room, and then expressed his doubt because there was no modern technology in this era, not even a TV there, how could it be possible to watch movies in the room.

Du Yao stood up, and then took Ye You to walked behind a curtain wall that was as wide as a wall. Behind here was like another space. Although it was very dim, the layout was still vaguely visible. Du Yao asked Ye You to sit on the sofa, then he went to push open wooden window on the wall, and a long window appeared. Through this window, you could see the screen in the small cinema below, but the people below could not see them.

Ye You looked at it and found it quite interesting, thinking that this was definitely a room for officers, and the ordinary officer may not even know it. After all, Ji Wen knows so many intelligence but he have never told him that there are such rooms in the Military Club.

Du Yao sat on the sofa and held Ye You in his arms. Ye You leaned back in his arms and watched the movie screen like an ink paintings.

For Ye You, who was used to watching blockbusters and special effects, it was interesting to see this retro movie. The interesting point was not the content of the movie, but the way of acting and the way the movie was broadcasting.