Chapter 4: Become a spare tire in a love story

Arc 1.4: What is the truth?

---

After the vacation, Ye You returned to the cultural regiment. For Ye You, it doesn't matter if he enters the cultural Regiment or not, but since he was already here, he must be the best one.

In the original world, he had to hide his true ability, and make people outside think that whatever he'd done perfectly, he only can do that much but what he was expert at was to become the richest young master who was good at playing and enjoying life. He and his family didn't bother too much. But in this world, he might be able to show some of his real skills, to accomplished something to the level that he wanted.

Thinking of this, Ye You suddenly felt the excitement which he had for the first time since he came to this world. Although there was only a little excitement, it was still worth looking forward to. Before he return to the original world, he has to live happily, in case, in case he can't go back.... then he has to live better, that way he won't let down all those who love him and won't let himself down.

Because the original owner had voluntarily take the blame for Ye Chen, there are not just little gossips about him now. When he entered the gate of the Cultural Regiment, along the way a lot of people looked at him with strange eyes, and then whispering to each other.

Ye You didn't care about the look in the eyes of those people, or what they were whispered, and there was also no wave in his heart. He will use his strength and ability to make all those strange eyes and gossips about him to disappear, and become the person others look up to.

The third gender, follow in the ancient language of this world, is called Ger¹. The number of Ger in ancient times was much lower than the number of men and women, and now it was even less. There are only seventeen or eighteen Ger in the entire Cultural Regiment of the East Three Military Region. There are only six Ger in the new recruits. These six people have a dormitory for every three people. The conditions of the dormitory building are not bad. After all, the East Three Military Region is ranked the largest military region in the country. Compared with other military regions, the overall the conditions here are not bad.

After Ye You walked into the dormitory, he took out his clothes and some things he brought from his house and put them in the lockers. The other two people in the dormitory have also arrived. One of them is Zhao Yu. He was a very reticent person. Just want to hear he say more than a word for a whole day was already very difficult. The other was called Ji Wen, not really have good friend relationship with the original owner Ye You. After that incident happened, the two people in the dormitory did not exclude the original owner or say bad things about him, because neither of them was a person of bad character, and there was another reason, because both of them knew that he did not go anywhere in the dormitory that night.

Ji Wen leaned his hands on the locker and looked sideways at Ye You, who was putting his things and said, "That incident is getting more and more unpleasant to hear. Are you really not going to tell the truth?"

"I have confessed already before, and if I change my mind now, even if they are willing to believe, do you think I can avoid being punished?" Ye You closed the door of the locker after putting his things away, and walked over to the bed and sat down to change his shoes. He was not afraid of being punished, but felt that he must make the punishment worth it.

"Actually, what are you thinking about? You are willing to confess to this kind of thing. Do you really think that you do this, Du Hao will be grateful to you? If he is really grateful to you, he will not say things that embarrass you." Ji Wen really didn't understand the original Ye You's thoughts.