Chapter 37 : Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.37: Just Know to Attract Bees and Butterflies

---

When he was going to go home in the afternoon, Ye You told Xu Yun that after a few days, he would be going back home with Du Yao to stay for a few days. Xu Yun was naturally happy after hearing this, saying that she had prepared their favorite food and waited for them to come back, and then happily drove away.

Sun Ting was standing in the front yard, and ordered the helper to trim the branches of the front yard, saying that it wasn't neat enough. As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Du Yao driving in from outside the gate. She looked at the beautiful and magnificent new car. Although she felt that driving this car out must be very honored, but she still forced herself to produce the feeling of disdain.

The three of them got out of the car, and the helpers went over immediately, they took out the big and small bags from the car, and walked into the hall with them. The driver of the family drove the car to the garage in the backyard and carefully parked it.

Standing at the main entrance, Sun Ting suppressed her unhappiness, smiled and said, "Back already?"

"Yeah." Qin Yuwei replied and walked in without even looking at her.

Du Yao and Ye You also followed behind and walked in directly.

Sun Ting looked at their backs, curled her lips and rolled her eyes, then immediately followed them with a smiled on her face.

"Mom, we are back." Qin Yuwei smiled and greeted the old lady.

"What have you bought with these big and small bags?" The old lady asked with a smile.

"Clothes, shoes, also rouge, make-up powder, perfume and lipstick were all selected by Ye You for me. I haven't even seen a lot of these things, they both had already paid the money." Qin Yuwei sat down and massaged her calf.

"Are you happy went out shopping?" The old lady looked at Qin Yuwei and asked.

"It's very interesting." Qin Yuwei smiled and nodded.

"Then that's fine, as long as you are happy, then the money is worth it. This is their good intentions." The old lady said.

Ye You always felt that wanting to spend money as one pleased was the nature of most people, but some people were more restricted. Especially for women, consumption and shopping were things that can make them feel happy and can relieve stress. In fact, Ye You himself likes to buy buy buy, he really enjoy the feeling of choosing items and then taking the things he likes home. Sometimes he doesn't necessarily need something, but he enjoys the process of getting it.

Both the Du's and Qin's family backgrounds were very rich, so Qin Yuwei has never been short of money to spend, but this was the first time for her to spend money in this way. Although it was tiring to go shopping, but she was indeed happy in her heart.

Sun Ting, who was sitting at the side, her smiled become more and more stiff and the sorrow in her heart was about to overflow. She had never been short of money, and she was also able to buy buy buy unscrupulously, but she did not have son and son-in-law who will take the initiative and suggested to accompanied her go shopping.

Everyone wants to be cared for, especially by those who they care about. Before Ye You entered the Du family's house, Sun Ting had never felt wronged in her heart because Du Hao and Ye Chen were not caring enough, but now she felt very wronged.

Qin Yuwei asked helper to send everything back to the bedroom, and she would open it one by one tomorrow. She was tired from shopping today, and she should take a good rest after dinner.